Search results

1. M

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

So on phase 4, with Fippy Darkpaw the Fabled, every 90 seconds adds come starting with 5 on first set, 6 on second, 7 on third, ect. The adds are a random mix of "a weak minded brute", "a sabertooth spiritist", and "a sabertooth martyr". "a weak minded brute" = melle "a sabertooth spiritist"...
  2. M

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Thanks that is very helpful! We were having more trouble with adds on phase 4 it seems, that could have been because of martyers...not sure. Usally we try with low healing and we dont have a full raid. Have the martyer been linked to the adds? Does killing them help significantly?
  3. M

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Phase three seems to be different, as Fippy doesnt power down like before. elidroth says they didnt touch fippy so I am assuming Fipp is same but something is powering him up. Anyone know if there is something othen bunch up and kill fippy to this round?
  4. M

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

How do you stun? I thought he was immune to spells. Do you bash him?
  5. M

The Unborrowing

Is there nine waves or six waves of adds? I have heard both. Also during the waves you mex young and kill clicknars. Too help with heals pally's splash, healer mgb hot and whatever else that can do to help with ae. I hear stuns work, but not pally. Root works but not vp. Any other...
  6. M

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Any hint on how to handle ae fd? Or the damage absorbtion?
  7. M

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Any idea how far you can pull him from spawn point and avoid bug?