Search results

1. F

MissTerious has passed today

so sorry for all her friends and family.
  2. F

how to bot a bard?

BTw i absolutely respect anyone that can play a good bard, especialy with ut mq2twist, i used to bot a bard a LONG time agoe with twist and an attack bot, i could never do one as a main much respect
  3. F

New user question

oncw the compile is posted you will have to update, it all about the wait, today im itching as its a day off but that for me not the developerslol
  4. F

Wts raid bard

what price are you looking for?
  5. F

stupid question

where the hell is firefall pass enterance in umbral plains located been looking for a bit
  6. F

issues

btw this was before todays patch!
  7. F

looking for 120 mage

im looking for a 120 mage max everything of course, i want level 120 augs and max spells as possible- the better equipped the better- i want as many 120 Lvel2 or better spells as pssible and of of course top of line enhancement for mage as possible- il;l consoder reasonable offer if you have...
  8. F

issues

yes i did its weird to say the least
  9. F

issues

oh i run windows 11 if that matters, though this appears to be fairly k=new for me like the last 5 weeks or something
  10. F

issues

so i get this message everytime- it wont post a short cut on desk top or anything, as long as i redownload, i get to this point, ill click past and mq2next will load, as long as i leave it on im good but if i have to shutdown i have to redownload to get it to launch, any ideas?
  11. F

WTS 125 Characters

william does a great job whether its just leveling and AA's or a full toon, never diappointed!
  12. F

help

looking for a little help slowly returning to being a regular player been a bit, was wondering what a good burn sequence for rangers is now a days, i had a good one on my old my computer but it died. would love some current advice
  13. F

Vaniki TLP Mq2 - Truebox removed

be careful, they seem to be much harsher on new servers, versus old ones.
  14. F

Returning to da EQ

just fyi i hadn't played in 7 days when the bans hit my email, i only play weekends, i got the email thursday
  15. F

Returning to da EQ

do not play on the new servers with eq loaded, period. yelnick with mq2 load will result in ban, no acks, no macro's, speaking from recent exp banned 6/30/22- i used nothing except being loaded in back ground
  16. F

need macros--

So my old computer just like died out of no where, i had a good shaman, enchanter, macro on it, i need to replace these, with high quality easy to update ones, willing to pay obviously also a good general assist macro would be be nice my team is all around 105 to 110, have been using 3 actual...
  17. F

UI Spell Gems

EQInterface downloads : old spell gems
  18. F

UI Spell Gems

EQInterface i believe you can find them here, lots of different ones.