Search results

1. H

Guide How to play multiple copies of EQ on a single computer/truebox server

sorry about such a late to the party reply but is this still a valid way to box? I recently started up on manger and have been using 3 computers and it works but I would like to simplify
  2. H

MQ compile for test server

It won't happen- test patches way to often. Search is your friend, this topic post comes up like every other week.
  3. H

get mission

Thanks Fry.
  4. H

get mission

what plugin is get mission with now or was it removed?
  5. H

Luclin Boxers

kess/rikki/yarlir/tshara/shyra/cod/harrier/ture/hanvar.
  6. H

Luclin Boxers

I'm looking to meet a couple more people on the luclin server who enjoy boxing an killing raid mobs with low numbers. Currently I have a small group of friends that have been boxing together for a long time. We field about 15-20 bots between the group of us. we'd like to add a few more decent...
  7. H

Stat Check

here you go- They stopped adding alot of macros to the compile for some reason.
  8. H

druid mac

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-uis/6017-mindless-nuke-macro-wizards.html Just edit it abit to the nukes you want an turn off snaring an the concussion.
  9. H

macro request

you can use rogue helper for that- it will work with any class just start it up an do a /Autoassist Tank 90 or whatever percent you'd like.
  10. H

PoP/OoW progression

Eq:quests:god:qvic access - Day Of Reckoning Wiki has a better description on what to do with the fragments once you beat ikkinz4/uqua
  11. H

PoP/OoW progression

AllaKhazam's Magical Realm - Your Everquest Community Do all that an you can request ikkinz raids 1-3. when you beat each raid Piles of bones will spawn you need each piece from raid 1-3 combining them an handing them in allows you to request raid 4 When you beat raid 4 more Pile of bones will...
  12. H

looking for an undead instances

The Unrest mission is nice (its not all undead but mostly undead).
  13. H

Vergalid Mines: Into the Leviathan's Lair

Have warriors throat Jab the snake boss, It will make him cast longer on the ae.
  14. H

one groupable raid mobs

-Yxtta Primals insect reptile Spider -Qvic Mshas Cyno Zoo -Texvu Anueks Cragbeast Matriarch -Riftseekers Chaliak Feratha DoN Rikki kess Rampaging monolith Circle of drakes T'shara Dod Shyra POR -Devi Ragewind -Tob mini named for bp/legs Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.
  15. H

Simple Cleric Healing Macro?

PL-Easy, KISS Continuous Heal ---------------------------------------- |Where it says "PctHPs}<70) {" Change the 70 to What % You Want To Heal At |Where it says "/cast 8", make sure you replace with whatever spell slot you'd like to continually cast @ that percent |Where it says "/target", make...
  16. H

MQ2 codewords

My crew used to call it Bling.
  17. H

Simple slow macro

How hard would it be to to make a macro that Assists X then cast slow on it and repeat every mob? if anyone wants to help thanks.
  18. H

TRADE SKILLS help me plz

http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7415 there might be a Mac.combine in the current build.
  19. H

Somethings Missing.

if you log in and out it normally fixes it, I used to have this problem all the time on my monk switching range items in and out.