Search results

1. P

Wanted: PeteS Bot mac Monk ini

Anyone have a working one they'd be willing to post?
  2. P

Request: MQ2Melee Addition: Gouging Blade

Shadow knights got a new level 92 disc with a 1 minute refresh: Gouging Blade (rk's 1, 2, &3). Can this be added to melee? Thanks.
  3. P

Me.Aura Question

With the changes to Me.Aura, how would I fix: /if (!${Me.Aura[Master's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} && !${Me.State.Equal[FEIGN]}) /disc mast Also, since patch, my macs are having issues with: /delay 1 Any pointers as to how I might...
  4. P

Parsing

Is anyone aware of a way to (quickly) set filters to just yourself, just your group, and just everything. Sometimes I'd like to switch from me only to the whole raid, to just the group and I hate the Alt O, set filters process. Any MQ functionality that would help us switch filtersets?
  5. P

Help Fix my Melee Bash & Disarm

Don't know what happened, but it's not working as of yesterday (I think). [MQ2Melee] aggro=0 bash=1 begging=1 disarm=1 downflag1=1 enrage=0 facing=1 feigndeath=0 groupcheck=1 hidedelay=1000 holyflag0=1 holyflag1=1 holyflag17=1 holyflag18=1 holyflag21=1 infuriate=1 leechtouch=15 melee=0...
  6. P

MQ2Melee "IF" option Question

Reading the wiki, I'm not 100% sure I follow the "IF" options. For the sake of simplicity, lets use bash. If I wanted to give a condition to bash (the condition being combat), would I insert bashif=${If[${Me.Combat},1,0]} ? If that is correct, there is no need for the bash=1 setting...
  7. P

Trophies (in tribute window)

OR Don't let your escrow money run out, else you think you are bugged when in fact you are not! Please ignore this thread!
  8. P

MQ2Melee Question re: withstand

If I happen to target a quest NPC, or any NPC, regardless of whether or not I am 'in combat' with them, melee starts spamming the withstand (now defy) disc. Is there a way to make it check for 'in combat' mode before uselessly spamming this pally/sk disc?
  9. P

MQ2GamParseUpdater ?

Tell us about it?
  10. P

MQ2FastMem 9 Dec 2009 build

Seems to crash when I try to load a spell set that includes either an 11th or 12th spell gem.
  11. P

HUD & Raid Structs

these used to not report unless I was in a raid, but now they always show up. Any ideas? ${If[${Raid.Members}>0,RaidLDR - ${Raid.Leader},]} ${If[${Raid.Members}>0,In Raid - ${Raid.Members},]} ${If[${Raid.Members}>0,In Raid Grp - ${Raid.Member[${Me}].Group},]} ${If[${Raid.Members}>0,Raid MA -...
  12. P

3/12 Patch & ${Raid.Member[${Me}].Group},]

${Raid.Member[${Me}].Group} reports as NULL since 3/12 patch; new syntax?
  13. P

Heal Potion Automation

Not quite sure this is what this particular forum is for - I think it is this - but this snippet started from the old krust.mac for automatically clicking a heal potion when hps <= 25%, and I'm not stunned, hovering, or feigned: ||Uses Healing Potion if possible /If (${Me.PctHPs} <=25 &&...
  14. P

Any xml/UI Coder want to make some ca$h?

I have a UI I like (non-mq of course) that I want to have modified with a couple of features. I obviously am no xml guy, but I will pay someone to do the work for me. Please send a PM if you are capable and willing. thx