Search results

1. E

Boxing on Project99 - Tips/Tricks?

a bit off topic but i got banned om p99 , they claimed i useed MQ , will fun part i wasnt on p99 hehe. and they dont tell you whey they suspect you to be using mq.
  2. E

Hardware Questions

From the reviews I've read I'd still go for Intel rather than AMD. AMD's quadcore still have issues. As for whether to use quad or dual I've heard people mentioning issues with quad under XP. Personally I'd rather save a few bucks and go dual core (which I have now) since from what I can...
  3. E

Adjustment to MQ2Melee?

Well, I think perhaps it can be done with just the plugin and a feignif.. First set feigndeath=100 Then something like this in the ini: feigndeathif=${If[${Melee.GotAggro},1,0]} Now that I'm looking at the wiki I see that feigndeathif actually doesn't exist.. Otherwise this could perhaps have...
  4. E

About keyed only zones (While they last)

Scroll up and read post 2 (ie. first reply)
  5. E

All the recent (automated?) bannings seem to concerning certain plugins that uses some sort of warp packet, as far as I understand anyway. I would guess this is as (un)safe as always like anything regarding active hacks.
  6. E

$200 Reward

So you're thinking that everyone here is just reading it and then continuing without doing anything? You think all the calls the scamming tard have received after his number was published here would have happened anyway? Are you really this naive? Although I don't know, I do believe that it's...
  7. E

$200 Reward

Isn't this getting a bit out of control? I understand giving out his MMOBugs username and warning against him, and banning him from MMOBugs, but posting personal details (even though he is a jerk) and IP addresses is kinda taking it too far IMO. As far as I know vigilantism and stalking is not...
  8. E

$200 Reward

His IP will (most likely) not figure in the e-mail header. The first IP you'll see is the SMTP he uses to send the e-mail through. And to be honest, I'm guessing the e-mail address is some free/public one such as Hotmail or Gmail, which then again limits you even further as it won't even give a...
  9. E

Charm of Lore Macro

Here's a slightly modified version that will only go for parts not already in your inventory. Will also will NOT zone to a zone (except to pass through) that you don't need anything in. Was considering adding a /fade if you got agro either while opening or looting an item. The event text is...
  10. E

Feign loop malfunctioning

I can't see anything in the code that would cause it to keep standing up and re-casting FD. Only exception, which I can't see in the code but guess at, would be FD faililng setting the FeignFailed var to TRUE or the casting routine thinking the cast failed and trying to recast or mq2melee that...
  11. E

A little while back (few months) I tried to zone a baby cleric into ToV and I can't remember the message I got, but I know my cleric was way too low level to even be there.. Tried gzoning from WW and all it did was kick to charselect never got into zone. Zone was up cause I had another toon in...
  12. E

Question about Rez

I'll repeat what have already been said: /fade Honestly. I've died countless of times where either I or other consented people couldn't /sum my corpse and getting the "too far away message". Every single time a simple /fade have solved the issue. I'm guessing it forces an update of the corpse...
  13. E

Older zone keys going away

I think it's okay to open the zones which are used to XP in based on level, such as Elemental Planes, Qvic etc. I don't think it's okay to open up zones which have the sole purpose of raiding, based on level. It ruins what it's all about: Progression. Gaining access. I agree some of the old...
  14. E

My first macro

Few people can remember the exact name of functions and/or objects and syntax of functions in a programming/scripting language.. That is why a reference is usually good. Personally I prefer the manual for reference over the Wiki: http://www.macroquest2.com/includes/wassup/manual.php
  15. E

Possiblity of 3k an hour give or take

It's actually kinda mentioned in passing by Toppers in his Slipstream Aug (not directly but that is because he made and released the macros in that order: Charm -> Slipgear). But nice writeup, makes it easier for the masses to know the trick :) To make it really easy for the lazy ones, you...
  16. E

Last Chance Email

I'm amazed this even worked, but ofcourse the laziness of the CSR usually wins. Usually e-mails are sent through a case system and that way what is sent (and received) is logged and can be reviewed for previous correspondence. This ofcourse requires the CSR to actually look at the old case to...
  17. E

any one have this type of mac

This should work, just remember to add a spell name in the KillTarget sub that should be used ;)#include spell_routines.inc Sub Main /if (${Target.Type.NotEqual[PC]} || ${Target.ID} == ${Me.ID}) { /echo Target the person to be assisted before starting this macro. Remember you CANNOT...