Search results

1. kool26

Hm did something break with Me.CombatAbilityReady?

I haven't played my tank toon in awhile but went to use him and he just keeps trying to use combat ability even though it's not ready? I seen they added Me.ItemReady did that break something or what? Thanks,
  2. kool26

Quick Question

Hello, Is there a way to detect if a bard is currently twisting a song/songs? like /if Me.Singing or something like that? I looked can't seem to find anything on wiki about it or looking in wrong area. Thanks for any help. EDIT: Found what i was looking for overlooked it.
  3. kool26

Hello Macro question

How would one check if i have shield equipped? My current macro i just have bash set up for lvl 59+ toons with 2h bash aa. But made a new alt that doesn't have that aa yet. I haven't messed with item switching/inventory stuff or anything yet in my macros. So not sure how it's done. I don't...
  4. kool26

Been long time since i've been here, got question about Memory display

Hello, Haven't been here and subscribed since some time in 2014, Was wondering how i remove the Memory usage, as i have seemed to forgot. I looked in .ini but didn't see it?
  5. kool26

Few questions How To

#1 Wanting to know how to have my mage summon pet toys ect and give them to the pet... I already got it to where the mage will summon the pet when it dies. But need to get where he will summon toys weapons and belt and mask and give them to the pet. #2 I'm not sure how to get windows to open...
  6. kool26

How to go about getting Slower to slow everything on Xtarget?

How would i go about doing this? I'm not good at all with the /declare i int local /for i # to ..stuff at all don't understand it as of yet. So any help would be great.. Thanks,
  7. kool26

Spell_routines.inc not meming spells?

I have /call cast ${Spell_blah} Gem5 6s But its not meming the spell in the gem to cast if i load the spell manually it casts it. Any idea's? Thanks,
  8. kool26

I vaguely remember spells having if u have the spell or not when looking at them...

I vaguely remember when read spell info that it shows that if u have the spell>> Or not in your spell book. Was this a eq feature or MQ2??? Or i'm i just totally mistakin? If MQ what plugin? Thanks,
  9. kool26

On my second PC its telling me my compile is out of date???

WARNING!! Your compile is out of date. Click HERE to visit (this site) to get the latest compile. Then blah blah blah at bottom. Isn't the loader spose to do this automatically????? First pc didn't have this issue. And installed MMO loader same time on both pc's. Do i need to reinstall mmo...
  10. kool26

How to see if text1 == text2? through event?

I'm trying to see if im in general channel upon starting mac, and if not /end but dont want it to be general1 either. i tried /if (${text1} != ${text2}) but get the nonnumeric encounter error. also have both as strings. But declared text2 in submain as a string. text1 is from event. So...
  11. kool26

Looking for or how to go about making..

Sorry didn't want a huge subject line. But anyway, Is there a macro that anyone knows of that would search the baz for an item then let me know if its at or below a certain price? I've never made or attempted to make a macro for bazaar type things. Just class type macro's. Thanks,
  12. kool26

Using hotbuttons for /commands ?

Been wondering if it safe to use eq hotbuttons for /commands ? example /macro blah blah Or can sony read it some how? Thanks,
  13. kool26

Sys Mem: & EQ Mem: ??

How do i go about turning this off? It overlaps the hud plugin. I looked in a few config files don't see it anywhere? Or is it called something unobvious I'm pretty sure its MQ's cause turned off everything thing in wineq. Thanks,
  14. kool26

How to pull a number from chat?

What needs done to pull like backstab amount from chat, Then put the number in mq2 window? I got the event to work, not sure on how to get the number to mq window though. Thanks, EDIT: Figured it out Thanks.
  15. kool26

How would i go about making a tank get aggro on all mobs XTarget

XTarget and/or radius would work great. As of right now tank gets aggro on what i have targeted. But would like the tank to get stuff off of other group members mainly cleric. And it's an sk btw. EDIT: Guess i should add more info, just a little sk 50's 0 aa. Just looking to beable to switch...
  16. kool26

How would i do Me.class

/if ${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal},MNK,PAL Not sure how to type it correctly. Some Help please? Thanks,
  17. kool26

Looking for some more Help please, Starting Melee mac.

Hello again, I'm looking to start a melee type macro now. And Have no clue what to do for melee for the most part. I was wanting to know if some one could start me off in the right direction. Just a simple assist and go to the mob and behind mob and attack. Would be awsome to get me started...
  18. kool26

Some coding help please.

I've been building couple macro's/bots off of memset's shambot. But wondering how to code to cast a single target spell on all melee class's/pet's/merc's in the group. I looked in snippets section didn't see anything there for it. Thanks, in Advance.
  19. kool26

is there s plugin /macro for this?

for searching merchants in zone for sertain items?npc not baz.. Thanks
  20. kool26

anyone good with .ini stuff?

Hello was wondering if anyone could help me with a .ini problem i got it to write to ini ect.but not comming out like i want it too lil help please.:) This is code that iam using. /declare itemname string local /declare ItemSetting int local /declare NotFound int local /varset NotFound -1...