Search results

1. T

Macro Language Helper

Hello Everyone! Here is a very simple macro I wrote to help train languages on a server like FV! Target whoever you are training and /mac LangHelper. From there it will spam whatever language they use. If they train 1 in each language first this is a breeze! They just speak and you swap to their...
  2. T

Macro Shaman Heal/Dot Bot

Hello Everyone! I've been running a shaman quite a bit since coming back and threw together a little macro to help me be lazy. This is very much a work in progress still! Features: - Everything is configurable via the INI. - Will use Slow AA or Slow Spell - Will Heal the Group. - Will Spam...
  3. T

Macro Lazy Assist / Healer

Hello Everyone! I threw this macro together one night as I was tired of re-casting all my dots. Once I started talking about it on mumble a few others wanted it and more features. I haven't extensively tested the healing yet but it should work fine. Features: - Everything is configurable via...
  4. T

Macro Guild Port Bot

Hello Everyone! Here is my latest creation. It is a fork of my Guild Buff Bot but only for the Druid class. She will buff and respond to commands for ports. My druid is only level 75 at the moment so I did not get to test this extensively like my other scripts. Features: - Buffs level...
  5. T

Macro Guild Buff Bot

Hello Everyone! This is a simple macro I threw together to help out a few friends. You can run it on a Shaman, Magician, Enchanter, Ranger, Druid, Wizard, Beastlord, or Cleric. Features: - Buffs level appropriate buffs when Hailed. - Setup to use languages for FV. - Echos who it is helping to...