Search results

1. Archery0072

WTS Multiple 110-115 Characters

Superservice !! William12 is the BEST I have used this service multiple times and he is just amazing. He does Exactly what he claims and is excellent in responding and keeping you abreast of the development of the Account. PERFECT in every way!!!
  2. Archery0072

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

THIS is the WTG! Have been fortunate enough to have many toons worked on by William 12. This is the REAL DEAL. He has been around for over 25 years helping folks. I trust him 100% and could not possibly recommend him any more highly. Feel free to send me a notification if you've any...
  3. Archery0072

WTS Multiple 110-115 Characters

FOK progression WILLIAM 12, Thanks for your excellent help.
  4. Archery0072

Kronos WTS Kronos

Great & Trustworthy Good person to deal with.. Highly recomended. A++
  5. Archery0072

Kronos WTS Kronos

Hey, Want to buy 10 Kronos. Please let me know if you still have ten to sell, ready now. Archery
  6. Archery0072

IslandGirls's Stuff (115 Berserker for Sale)

Islandgirl This is one Super Seller always there to help with Fast Friendly service. A+++
  7. Archery0072

Perfect Fast, friendly service A++
  8. Archery0072

Super Service!! Thank you once again for the wonderful service you provide. . A++
  9. Archery0072

GREAT SERVICE I have used William12 at least 8 times and in EVERY CASE he had delivered exactly as promised. It's refreshing to find a person this good and with such a long happy history from so many people. Couldn't be more pleased.
  10. Archery0072

islandgirl is the BEST! She worries more about delivery than I do :)
  11. Archery0072

Kronos WTS Krono

Krono's $11 Hey, I'm looking to buy Krono's, as many as 30 or as little as 1, whatever you have. Had a bunch but Chase gear chased away my Kr's. Let me know, Serious buyer Archery
  12. Archery0072

Back looking to buy Hey, Archery here. I see you've been out of Krono's and now I'm about our as well. Whenever you get any in I'll prepay and collect when we can hook up. I have zero fear of your honesty and integrety. On what server are you selling your gear. There is quite a bit...
  13. Archery0072

First Class Seller!! Hard to imagine a more effective transaction A+++++
  14. Archery0072

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

William12 Perfect service! A true man of his word 100%. Best I've ever seen. A+++++
  15. Archery0072

Most Excellent and Chearful Service A+++
  16. Archery0072

William12 After 15 years of playing and dealing with sellers WILLIAM12 is THE BEST! I look for Honesty, Service EXACTLY as promised, good feedback and I have FOUND it! This is the Guy. SUPER person and Perfect results. What else would you want?? Archery ~ I'm on Every server, so if you...
  17. Archery0072

William12 William12 Does EVERYTHING exactly as promised I can't imagine a better, more honest service with finer communication. Archery ~ Every server