Search results

1. N

Noob needs help with mq2bot

sounds great thanks man =) been busy last few days so i'll come up with a list to post in the bot thread which i see now, with a list of clickies for you to add when you guys can. thanks
  2. N

Noob needs help with mq2bot

Ok so I'm not too good at this so any help at all will be awesome =) All the /bot stuff works great I really just want to know if I can mod a few little things since I don't know the first thing about how i'd do that. so when I have /bot on say my chanter one of his auto-buffs that gets listed...
  3. N

Can't see guild tag

awesome, fixed it. thanks =)
  4. N

Can't see guild tag

good question! just logged all toons out and jumped one back in with no mq running, seeing tags just fine with no MQ2. but I can't seem to find any setting or anything in it to change that, had also always wondered how to make Prefix titles visable again too with mq running but that one wasn't...
  5. N

Can't see guild tag

i use the /shownames option each night before and after raids, have it set to /shownames 4 which is show everything, still only seeing first and last name and no tag. (
  6. N

Can't see guild tag

hi guys, as of updating on 3/24/16 now all of a sudden I can't see any guild tags including my own, not sure if it is a MQ2 thing or just some eq thing but I can't seem to figure out which or what it is. any help would be great, thanks =)
  7. N

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation Problem Report Thread - 19 November 2015 (UTC) Release

ok so i unloaded every plugin and got crash on unloading the crack plugin, now everything works fine as long as i keep just the crack plugin unloaded. hope that helps.
  8. N

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation Problem Report Thread - 19 November 2015 (UTC) Release

i got the new updates that just came on and i'm still having the exact same issue as Hopeless. I also don't have the new expansion if that helps any. thanks in advance for the help