Search results

1. R

Items p99 blue plat/cof/fungi's

sold
  2. R

Cheating warning!

I think this is correct, I don't want to link the site because it's sketchy but there are stand alone programs that allow you to warp, chain zone, set speed etc on TLP's - but it is VERY crude design and I personally took one look and never touched it again. Looks very shady. I think they are...
  3. R

Kronos 20 krono 160$

30 krono 225$ sold
  4. R

Cheating warning!

I was under the impression p99 actually uses invasive software to actively track your processes. Surely that's not allowed unless they overhauled the EULA for DBG no? Also I get the feeling they are more after the fact some one was re-creating their own program for TLP's as far as I saw you...
  5. R

Kronos Krono 8.50$

discounts for bulk purchases, bump
  6. R

Kronos Krono 8.50$

bump
  7. R

Service Agnarr - items, levels, aa, flags, etc.

bump, 1-43 happening again soon, doing 43+ pretty much every day otherwise
  8. R

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

I have experienced this first hand. Our old friend gave us his account, we're talking a 10+ p99 year veteran. To help ourselves to his gear etc as he was never going back to EQ. This significantly boosted our chars, we're talking multiple fungis, 100k+ in plat etc. We were contacted and...
  9. R

best 6 box group makeup

I have been raid geared for like 12 years or something, I do forget not everyone is, for sure
  10. R

best 6 box group makeup

Na, they need to be a bit lower. It's the most DPS i've ever seen tho if you run crit chance (auspice) etc and sync up epics etc, it's absolutely unreal how much damage they put out in that 60 seconds, once every 3 minutes, so effectively 33% uptime. If you really utilize and set up discs and...
  11. R

best 6 box group makeup

I do ranger tank, sham heals, bard for overhaste/atk buffs - then 3x zerk, I can shred like 300 an hour in the proper zone, just requires a lot of buff/disc maintenance the bard dicho nerfs really changed my opinion (however long ago it was) on mana users, I used wiz/beast a lot but if you...
  12. R

Kronos Krono 8.50$

bump
  13. R

Service is alive and well. Now taking all orders 1-65, AA's, items, flags etc.
  14. R

Account 65 mage - 100 aa - agnarr

I have never used a CC, there is no secret question, the email is verified but can be changed, no phone number is tied to account. This was a krono made box account that I simply don't use Mage is currently 65/100 AA and has improved damage / extended range / mana preservation. The mages AA's...
  15. R

Windows 10 and EQ

I ordered several tablets and laptops to expand my farming and whatnot and have had nothing but issues trying to install EQ. I found reinstalling windows to get rid of all the garbage they pre-install at places helped a lot. The lenovo ones are notorious for this. Really wish I knew some one...
  16. R

Spots in 28-43 and 43-65 + aa's for tonight 6/6 - available for orders in the future after tommorow 6/7
  17. R

It's basically just conversation between me and the other guy doing this on whatever toons we are logged in on, if you're on your character we will talk to you, never details about what we are doing just stuff like previous servers etc, light chit chat.