Search results

1. B

Howto avoid mob underworld?

That will still target a mob underworld, just won't turn attack on. You need to find where your macro has the /target line
  2. B

HoT WTF

It's 73 plots per instance of the housing zone. There's lots of instances.
  3. B

Shambot 4.22

Anyone have a sample .ini for an 85 shaman with all spells (at least rk2) and AAs? I can't seem to get it to work right. My shaman just casts Unity over and over until he's out of mana. with ver 4.30
  4. B

Anizok's Bait Dispenser

The macro I posted above will do it. make sure you have Spell_routines.inc in macro folder and mq2cast loaded
  5. B

Dealing with a mob that fears?

go when no one else is in the zone and just "/warp t" every time you get stuck
  6. B

Keypress

Because in EQ you can't activate a hotbutton while you have another social tied up in /pauses
  7. B

Katta Missions

Sea Serpents is really quick if you're warping to the named (only need to kill 4 mobs). The Hydromancer is another fast one if you have enough dps. Just need to kill the 1 named but he pops out adds on a timer, if you don't have enough dps you'll get overrun. both of those can be done in under...
  8. B

Anizok's Bait Dispenser

Just reread your post and it seem you just to make bait only hehe. the macro above will actually fish and maintain 1 stack of homemade bait.
  9. B

Anizok's Bait Dispenser

this was a mac I wrote a long time ago. It used the bait summon clicky from an old frost fell quest, fisherman's companion, and an anizoks bait dispensor. You'll probably want to modify it some if you don't have the summon clicky or to add more items that it looks for destroy. | fishforever.mac...
  10. B

ultra cheap tribute

oh woops, didn't see the other thread. Rogue shroud works to buy them too.
  11. B

ultra cheap tribute

Likely to be fixed in tonights patch so hurry. Buy Chronal Infused Poison Vial from Flerin Na`Shalith in pok for less than 36pp each. they tribute for over 16k
  12. B

Anyone know a easy way to skill up defense on a toon?

Make sure the pet is at least green con to the person needing skill ups. The type of pet doesn't matter.
  13. B

Legends of Norrath

Just get one for your chanter, it works with project illusion AA to cast on everyone else.
  14. B

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

The trivial on Mistletoe Cutting Sickle was lowered to 250, so you will want to change the SkillMaxWanted line in mistletoe.mac
  15. B

Request: Ability to click off Aura

Think he's asking for a way to do it in a macro, not manually.
  16. B

Avoid pet as target

use "/target pc tankname" instead of just "/target tankname"
  17. B

Where to fight for 70 warrior / 73 cleric combo ?

Get Call of Challenge on the warrior and add in to your macro to just chain cast it whenever it refreshes. It doesn't use endurance or share a timer with anything. Even at 75 I still use the forgotten halls to grind an AA or two or work on leader xp. It's not terribly fast, but it's a 6 hour...
  18. B

combat ability

use /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rage Volley]}) /disc Rage Volley without quotes
  19. B

Raiseing Pick Pocket for Rogue

You don't need a green+ con mob to raise pick pocket, a level 1 orc pawn works just as well, just equip some non-weapons so you don't riposte it to death.
  20. B

Picklock Macro

basicly the same macro, just head to solA and stand in front the swinging axe and macro a repeating /keypress use