Search results

1. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

although i dont bump my thread a lot im always selling, just send a pm and i can tell you if i have stock. will be around today during the day then available again tomorrow and during the week all day. **SOLD OUT 9/15*
  2. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

30+ in stock, available during day, usually fast replies thanks to tapatalk app!
  3. L

Cheating warning!

i thought this was all because of abyss' little hack program. ive seen gms make announcements on the TLPs saying they banned people for hacking and unattended playing.
  4. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

30+ in stock available all day
  5. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

anytime! thanks
  6. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

Price:$8.50 each Have in stock: Please PM for stock as it fluctuates but generally 10+ krono available. Deliver any server, prefer parcel for fastest delivery times but can f2f. Paypal friends/family, venmo. Please PM for the fastest response, generally available all day, please supply name...
  7. L

Kronos WTS Kronos $12

SOLD OUT
  8. L

Kronos WTS Kronos $12

available all weekend $11 each
  9. L

Kronos WTS Kronos $12

got some in stock! pm me
  10. L

Kronos WTS Kronos $12

WTS Kronos $11 Price:$9 each Have in stock: Please PM for stock, fluctuates a lot as I sell elsewhere also. Deliver any server, prefer parcel but can f2f. Paypal friends/family, venmo or google wallet. Please PM for the fastest response, generally available all day, please supply name and...
  11. L

Beeps

what a tale
  12. L

itemtarget

thanks for your help and time
  13. L

itemtarget

Well I was looking into ground Ground documentation and found I can use this to check for the item first before targetting. /if (${Ground[Generic (sm)].ID})
  14. L

itemtarget

/items outputs a "Generic (lg)" and a "Generic (sm)" The (sm) is the one I want but its a longer respawn time than the (lg) (sm is 3 hours and lg seems to be about 20 minutes). (Lg) shows up first on the /items so the /itemtarget always targets it. Either way my dilemma is, /itemtarget always...
  15. L

itemtarget

So I found an itemtarget macro around google and I want it to target a generic (sm), in the zone only one generic sm and one generic lg spawn. I tried /itemtarget but it ALWAYS targetted the lg and never the sm, even when I was closer to the sm. So now I have it /itemtarget "Generic (sm)" but...
  16. L

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

With no isboxer, mq2, vmware and now the shitty potions for DBcash, ontop of the exp penalty I dont see the server lasting long. I mean it seemed okay without MQ2, but now no isboxer and exped halved + obvious cash grab for clarity/hpregen/int/wis potions in cash store.. wow and then the pet...
  17. L

they're detecting isboxer, if you log in with just one account through innerspace (or isboxer + innerspace) its DC. ISBoxer.com • View topic - ISBoxer detected and causing auto kick on Phinny server
  18. L

Where did you bot? I botted in seb for like 72 hours straight afk and had no issues. I didnt even have them moving, it was all pet pulling 4 mage 1 ench 1 cleric lol it was obvious to anyone with a map or came to watch. Did it for a month or so off and on with 2-3 groups in diff instances of...
  19. L

Well I think phinny will kill ragefire and lockjaw, and it is slightly best of both worlds. More serious players wanted 90 day expansions, but the downside is the shitty instanced raids but that happens after PoP anyway. I know I was in the top guild on RF and we have pretty much collapsed...
  20. L

I'd be curious to see how many subs drop considering I know myself I subbed here just for the TLP. Are there really more players not playing TLP servers than there are playing TLP? I would think most mq2 would be on TLP if more players are on TLP. I cant say how many people I met using MQ2 and...