Search results

1. D

WTB Kronos

AM Looking to Buy 10 Kronos At 10 Each Discord Name is kdawg3581#5459 holla at me
  2. D

WTB Krono's

Am just comming back top eq from a 6 year lay off am looking to buy 5 to 10 kronos if i can getthem for 10 each i really dont want to have to buy from the eq store so please get back with me thx
  3. D

Kronos

AM loking to buy some Kronos around 5 to 10 if i can get for 10 each thanks i can pay by paypal
  4. D

Kronos Krono's

ATM i have 5 kronos On Any Server for sell will have more soon 10 dollars each Still have in Stock Will Have more In Stock Today Also Sell Plat On Angarr Also Sell Power Levels 1 to 60 Message me for Info for paypal and wil need to send friend and family Thanks you
  5. D

Kronos WTS Krono's

WTS 5 Krono ATM 10 Dollars Each i will send paypal nfo and send friend and family
  6. D

Account 105 MAGE 27K AA's + RAID GEAR + 1 HEROIC + EoK

$150 7 PIECE's OF TBM RAID GEAR + 1 EoK RAID TOOTH 1H PEIRCING + 1 RARE SHOULDER's + THE REST IS EoK T2 GEAR 27,003 AA's 150 BANKED + MERC AA's MAXED -12 AA's THE LAST IS A FEW TRADESKILL's AND SPECIAL ACCOUNT WAS CREATED: AUGUST 18Th 2016 ORIGINAL OWNER ON THE SERVER: LUCLIN - STROMM...
  7. D

Question CASTER CLASS

IS THERE A WAY TO BLOCK A SPECIFIC SPELL FROM CASTING IN MQ2...???
  8. D

Account 2 HEROICS + EoK CHEAP

SOLD
  9. D

Kronos KRONOS FOR SALE!!!!!

sold
  10. D

Plat 10M Plat Luclin - Stromm

SOLD
  11. D

Buying WTB a Druid on Phinny

WTB Druid lvl 60 at least pst with price
  12. D

Service WTS PL 1 - 105 WITH GEAR AND T2 GEAR IF YOU HAVE EoK!!!!!

WTS PL 1 - 105 WITH GEAR AND T2 GEAR IF YOU HAVE EoK ON LUCLIN - STROMM!!!!!:eek:
  13. D

Macro Follow And Sit Commands

I forgot how to make a Hotkey on Everquest on how to make all my toons Follow the 1 am on and then how to Stop them from Following anyone plz help thanks
  14. D

Hel,p setting up MMObugs on everquest

i sold my last PC and i have total went blank and what i have read i can not figure out what i did the first time and anyone plz help me out