Search results

1. W

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Thanks Fry - It is still happening. Seems to be MQ2Bot - I dont have any issues when MQ2Bot is not running. MQ2Melee seems fine without MQ2Bot.
  2. W

This is still happening - anyone know why this is happening on test?
  3. W

Not working on test On test server only: All my characters are getting the errors below (or similar) - Re-installed EQ and MMOBugs with clean installs and still getting this Errors below are repeated: ***** - [2018/10/14 10:38:36] ACCESS VIOLATION Invalid Read at location 0x0000018e ***** -...
  4. W

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Test has been patched - new eqgame.exe
  5. W

Test has been patched - new eqgame, but the servers will be down again tomorrow at 10AM pacific, so there may be another patch :(
  6. W

Seems to be working now - Not tested in-game yet but it is running as normal without quitting. Thank you! :)
  7. W

Resetting the data to the 8th didn't work for me. Now getting looped when updating - inf file is announcing version 4.0.5.0, which is a newer version. So it downloads the MMOLoader.exe, but it is the same version I already have that gets downloaded, so it goes into a loop when it runs...
  8. W

CTD when I type /bot on but I'm not getting the normal crash detection window which allows me to report it?
  9. W

I think they patched again! :eek:
  10. W

Yes, that is working correctly for me now. Thanks you!
  11. W

Casting is working again but there is still an issue for toons who don't have AA's yet continually trying to cast the AA
  12. W

Also getting this on a level 30 Shaman on TLP (lockjaw) so no AA's [2016/06/09 20:35:15] Attempting to cast Preincarnation I [2016/06/09 20:35:15] Attempting to cast Group Pact of the Wolf I [2016/06/09 20:35:15] Attempting to cast Talisman of Celerity Edit: Setting UseSelfBuffs=0 stops him...
  13. W

Not sure if anyone mentioned, but there was a new eqgame on Test on the 18th. Looks like last mq2 build was 15th.
  14. W

MMOLoader for test is not picking up any udates :eek:
  15. W

Thanks Fry - maps working without crash now :). I'm not seeing any hotkey issues - Tested clickies/AA/Combat Abilities/Socials
  16. W

Ok, all chars are crashing when I open the map *after zoning* on that chars window. Dump sent for one
  17. W

I was Ok with the previous build but now, with the new build, my bard and rogue are crashing after zoning. I will create a dump if it happens again.