Search results

1. E

MQ2 wont Inject

I agree, i definitely think its something with my system. I tried everything you posted. No change. EDIT: I cant confirm if this was the issue, but the EQ forums advised to make a NEW EVERQUEST folder for the test server, as to not have to constantly change and repatch. I just deleted that...
  2. E

MQ2 wont Inject

So I tried to enable MQ2 on the test server, i followed the instruction on the front page of the Test Release Thread, and for whatever reason. It would not inject into my game. While this is definitely an issue for me, the biggest issue is now, that im trying to go back to Live and play, MQ2...
  3. E

WinEQ Crashing While Team Viewer Open (Everquest)

So, I had a friend look at this, he did some things...the exact texts were "Tldr being I cleaned your registry properly, Uninstalled your graphics card properly, then set in fresh drivers directly from amd" "Ntdll.dll was throwing a 0x0000005 error. Usually contributed by registry errors...
  4. E

Yea, it's one of the strangest bugs I've come across. Lax from lavish is asking for some data from the Windows event log to try and figure it out. In the mean time, are there any other programs that function similar to WinEQ. It's really the only one I've ever used.
  5. E

I have tried it with no MQ2 and nothing changes. Coincidentally I use the exact same startup order. The REALLY weird thing, is that when i bypass WinEQ and JUST use the launcher. It logs in perfectly fine. No crashes, no issues. So its obviously an issue with WinEQ, I just dont understand...
  6. E

6 box LTP

I've been 6 boxing since the start. Even had to call in GM help to stop a guy from training me. As long as you're not being a giant asshole, you won't receive much hate.
  7. E

Yea, I saw a few threads reporting a similar problem even dating back to 2013. It's just weird that I've never had this experience before. I played on Fippy for a couple years and used both WinEQ and TV and never had an issue. My friend recently installed his OS onto a new SDD and began...
  8. E

I guess I would only wonder why the program works perfectly fine when TeamViewer isnt running. I can close TV and run as many windows of EQ as I want, but if TV is active when I logon, I crash.
  9. E

Ive already posted this on the Lavish Software Forums, but I figured it doesnt hurt to post it here to. My issue itself, has nothing to do with MQ2, but I know there are a lot of people here that are much better with computers than I. And im sure quite a bit of you are Familiar with these 2...
  10. E

Kronos Krono's

Amazing seller, quick and easier than expected. Sent another pm also!
  11. E

Kronos Krono's

PM Sent!