Search results

1. O

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Im using this downshit1=/if (${Spell[Champion's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Aura[Champion's Aura].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc Champion's Aura It works great but id like for it to either not fire when at 0 endurance or when i have rezz effects, either would work. Just starting to...
  2. O

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 FAQ - Please Read

Was looking for info on mq2famkiller, didnt see in Faq list but search found it, would be nice for others if it was in the faq with the other pluggins. Nice little time saver. (both the pluggin and the faq lol)
  3. O

How to back up watched targets list

Thats a awesome example Htw, maybe that should be part of wiki or at least stickied? I have been unclicking the ini part and its been working great.
  4. O

raid leader xp automation request

I think the issue is there is only one toggle, so yes when your not group leader or raid leader it dosnt matter. However if your groupleader the xp will still come out, i only have 6 banked so I have no idea if xp continues to come out after you have all 8 banked. If there was a way to turn...
  5. O

raid leader xp automation request

Would use it myself, not because of the two seconds it takes to click on, but for the 1 out of 3 night i forget to turn it on when leading. Agree there isnt as many people Getting rl exp so not a high priorty thing, but if someone made it id use it.
  6. O

Dain MM

There is a very nice one posted in the macroquest vip forums under the macro tab. Just a small donation to get access and there is tons of really good stuff there.
  7. O

Trendy whats best thing in my computer to upgrade question?

Thanks for the replies guys, feel silly asking but my processer is ok to run the 64 bit os right? Was about to put a order in when i rembered someone saying something about 32 bit processers and 64 bit ones.
  8. O

Trendy whats best thing in my computer to upgrade question?

I have a Dell Inc. Dimension XPSGEN5 with: 3.20 gigahertz Intel Pentium 4 16 kilobyte primary memory cache 2048 kilobyte secondary memory cache Bus Clock: 800 megahertz I have 4 sticks of 1gig ram, not really sure what it is came with machine. NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX WDC WD2500JS-75NCB2...
  9. O

Hit all mobs macro (for powerleveling)

I belive the alert 5 is what is making it so the macro does not hit the same mob twice. It adds each npc you hit to a list so the macro knows not to target it again. Pls note im a noob when it comes to macros but ive seen something similar done before with alert lists. :Edit or someone could...
  10. O

REQ: MQ2Warp/MQ2Reachit Changes/Add Ons

awesome idea, think it would help protect alot of folks (myself included hehe)
  11. O

Launchball

thanks for the link, fun stuff
  12. O

Katta Faction

Its still repeatable, can do in 7 to 10 min with no hacks with the right group and a fellowship.
  13. O

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

I think it would be /plugin mq2nosummon unload
  14. O

gzone & piggyzone

Fry is too cool, i wonder how many times hes been asked that question and he still hasnt coped a attitude about it. For me im patient, and thankful to have found this site and great bunch of devs...hats off to you all:)