2. I

Present Ideas For Graf

Lydrea is gonna feel so left out =(
  3. I

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

they were also minimal staff wed-friday
  4. I

Graphical Editing

UI work gets alot easier with practice once you start memorizing pixel lengths/widths... (although you'd think TKing woulda figured this out by now)
  5. I

Playstation 3 .. and baby jesus

It plays regular DVD's really well !!! =) but my thumbs hurt... alot hurray for textured pad
  6. I

SEMPER FI !!!!

I know what the jarhead was saying :) The proper response/greeting to that depends on your unit affiliation Happy Veterans Day
  7. I

SEMPER FI !!!!

Always First?
  8. I

Easy Ashengate 265 hp/mana cloak quest (with pics!)

I hated this quest btw... it made me cry IRL... twice (its one of those nasty faction quests)
  9. I

reimbursement changes

EQ has actually absorbed alot of CS from its other games, they are all working together now (Matrix, VG, EQ/EQ2/EQOA, FFXI, and several others they contract out for) so you will be getting people doing tickets (some of them even americans) who have no idea about the game
  10. I

Database maintenance; patch

there was a serverside patch yesterday to fix an XP exploit in ashengate
  11. I

Emergancy Patch Incoming To Fix This Bug

looks like rollbacks on a per character basis, some of them as much as 2-3 weeks
  12. I

Ashengate Raid Instance ?

go to wear the scale is and you need to float out over the platform to get the update (just past where you get the update for painting)
  13. I

TSS Short/Zone Names

anyone have a complete list of this to include the Frostcrypt/ashen instances?
  14. I

Rank 2 spells

couple hours in the chasm off spiders and not a single spell
  15. I

Get your new spells! and Melee Tomes!

http://eq.crgaming.com/viewarticle.asp?Article=11159 for the rest of that post Frostcrypt | | Valdeholm Ashengate | | |...