Search results

1. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Yes I have to Un mem sluggishness, It tries to cast on Mob itself over and over as if it thinks its a slow spell, It does not cast on Pet or actual PC. so I stopped using it
  2. S

I am having an Issue when multiple slowers in party. Chanter will cast helix slow and shammy casts AA slow, then chanter will try to cast dreary deeds aa over and over because it wont overwrite the other slows. Any suggestions please ?
  3. S

Bot macro - Customization

When Using Disc Stormstrike Blades new version to old Vortex Blades. As soon as I pull Mob with my Puller the Warrior Fires off this Stormstrike Blades. This is even before Mobs are in Camp or even start moving from the Puller's initial tag. Any Idea as to why the Warrior fires them off As soon...
  4. S

Pete, I used your Debug mode for 2 Missions to try and see where the bots hang. I don't get a single Bug report out of 2 missions but the BoTs do hang several times. No Errors, Just stops casting anything, The Melee utils still work, just the Casting stops. Buffs and Nukes and Debuffs.
  5. S

Has there been any reports about the BoT just stopping ? It does not literally turn off but the bots just stand there doing nothing. I run 4 toons and randomly during fighting one or 2 will just stop and I will retype /pluginmq2bot load then /bot on and they will start casting and stuff again...
  6. S

Thank you HTW, my apologies i must have overlooked it, as I was reading through the threads
  7. S

I know bot checks for named for Disc fire. If I wanted other discs to be named only. What would be the syntax for that ? ex: DiscIf1=${Named.tarID} grr really trying to learn the syntax lol
  8. S

Well thank you both just the same, I am Curious if this is Correct ? ManaIf0=0 to Turn off that ability ( Paragon of Spirits ) It is still firing even with that in there but I go that from another similar post for turning off a Disc.
  9. S

I am Trying to Make Focused Paragon Fire at 60 Mana, I am sure this isnt correct because it doesnt work lol, Any Help Please and thank you ManaIf1=!${Mana.60}
  10. S

With this command /tar id ${Bot.Adds[1].ID} the Vegerog in Dh HA Scouting ahead Target ID is returned NULL Just letting you know
  11. S

Want to Change out Disc2 Tempest of Claws with Focused Clamor of Claws due to Tempest being AE and I box a Chanter. Would like to know how to only trigger Discs on Named if I trigger them all with one command with an alias for instance BURN1 and it triggers 1st burn set of discs then another...
  12. S

Thanks again Pete. You Rock Left you a Gift
  13. S

Here is another Pickle When I activate Manual follow via Macro /bca //target Toon Name /pause 4 /bca //stick 30 it targets swarm Pets if they are up. Is there a way to avoid this without having to autofollowleader ?
  14. S

Thanks HTW Ill give it a shot ( Works Perfect ) love it
  15. S

Krenk's Feralgia Rk. II has a 2ndary buff other than the possible Swarm Pets. Is there a way to make it not cast again untill that 2ndary buff wears off ? SwarmIf1= Growl of the Lepard II is still on me ( goes to song window ) 2 min buff thank you
  16. S

Looking at If Statements on Wiki, I do not see how to turn something Off. SelfBuff0 = Fire Elemental Illusion for mages I tried SelfBuffif0=off but not sure if that is correct Any Assistance please and thank you
  17. S

My Apologies, I am on Live server and Using Wineq2, also running GINA and Gamparse.
  18. S

I am curious as to why the Heal over Times are being chain casted on Clerics while /bot on? Is there a known issue with this or even a way to stop it with if statements ? For now I have just unmemmed all heal over times for single and group to resolve it. Cleric is Also Casting Shining Bastion...
  19. S

ok, I got it now. Appreciate the Patience Pete. This is what I got out of Loading bot and seeing spells list. for the chanter since both slows are listed as debuffs on either toon. DebuffIf1=!${Bot.Slowed} DebuffIf2=!${Bot.Slowed}