Search results

1. N

Mq2Spawnmaster

On the Mq2Spawnmaster plugin i tried adding named to the overthere file and for when i added Saber i now get every sabertooth spawn. Anyone know why?
  2. N

Kronos Krono's

30 @ 12$ each SOLD OUT!
  3. N

Items EoK Rares

On Bertox Shattered Blade: Shattered Blade :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM 100.00 Edge of The Dizok: Edge of the Di'Zok :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM 100.00 Golden Minstrel's Belt: Golden Minstrel's Belt :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM 150.00 sold
  4. N

warrior INI's

I'm curious to see what other warriors are using. If you don't mind can you post some INI's and let me know if your mixing it with mq2bot. I feel like i'm leaving a lot on the table.
  5. N

Fartaunt and warp users

so since they have nerfed the ability to get through doors with illusions and what not how comfortable do you guys feel about using /warp? I've always been nervous about getting banned but it seems there is a good portion of people using active hacks and using them a lot.
  6. N

mac.bot Charcters wander from camp

when i'm running my mac.bot macros for my toons my mage after every kill runs out and then comes back but usually doesnt return to the exact spot he was. Does anyone know how to make it so all my toons that move return back to the camp or make it so they dont do that. Naturally the warrior...
  7. N

crashing when camping out

i've seen some people talking about it just was wondering if there is any reason? i rarely camp to char select screen usually just all the way out so its not a huge deal to me.
  8. N

mesh files for navigation

i've been digging around and found something pete posted on the mesh files but i'm not understanding how to incorporate mesh files. i dont have one for shards landing and would love to have them for all the current zones for auto pulling with the bard.
  9. N

auto forage

so i'm a real noob at this stuff, i loaded autoforage but it doesnt seem to be working. what all do i need to do to make my ranger autoforage all night?
  10. N

eq patch

is there anyway you can make mq work before the devs get it up and running to reduce downtime or do we have to wait for the mmo patcher to update?
  11. N

EQBC and stick

So i'm using eqbc and i have trouble getting toons to follow me using stick cause macros interupt the stick and i was wondering if there is a command to remove invis on all the clients so i dont have to go through and click it off on each toon once i move to camp since i cant move uninvis.
  12. N

picking up ground spawns

is there a plugin that allows you to pick up ground spawns from the map?