Search results

1. M

MQ2Melee causing crash upon loading

I sent a dump. On a custom EMU server I'm seeing M2Melee crash a character. Can't seem to figure out what it is about the plugin. I uploaded a dump *Disregard* I found the issue was a faulty discipline, "Throw Stone"
  2. M

Coirnav usage

Will MQ2 be functioning with Coirnav, or will it follow the same as Phinigel/Agnarr?
  3. M

MQ2Maps Causing crash on logout.

While MQ2Maps is loaded for RoF2 compile, if I happen to /q or /camp I will get a crash. Can reproduce readily if another dump is needed to be sent.
  4. M

Update loop RoF2 version 4.0.5.0

Haven't updated MQ in months. went to update and started getting the following update in a loop: https://i.imgur.com/3xO8ya8.png It's just downloading mmoloader and pluginConfig.rtf.
  5. M

Bank at any npc offset for RoF2 compile.

Used to have this, can't find it anymore. Would be hella useful :)
  6. M

Stay (X units) away from target

Hi guys. Can't seem to figure out how to stay x units away from a target. Say I'm running in a circle, is there a way to make sure my character stays atleast 35 units away from a mob?
  7. M

Emulator Bone Chip Macro help

Okay, so heres the issue I haven't been able to solve. When you run this macro while handing to Gunlok in kaladim for bone chips, it will pick up a stack of chips and try handing them to him, and since RoF2 allows stacks in trade window, it will bug out and eat the bone chips. I have a feeling...
  8. M

Environmental Damage causes crash (docrack disabled)

Hey guys. Environmental damage is leading to a crash. I have removed the docrack plugin from my compile and still proceeds to crash. Any ideas?
  9. M

Speedutils disabled (Ragefire)

Why was this disabled?