Search results

1. V

How to level from 1-55 fast

If anyone wants to PM me their private methods I'd be most appreciative :) As someone in the community for years with many secrets of my own, I won't out it. I'd even pay for something good. :cool:
  2. V

How to level from 1-55 fast

Bonechips nerfed- Lichen creep task nerfed- Any other solid methods?
  3. V

Simple Sell Macro

Whoops! I didn't realize people replied to this thread. Sorry about that you two! Basically what I did was write a quick macro that would target the bag by slot and then notify vendor for sale. /tar NPC /click right target /delay # /itemnotify pack1 leftmouseup /delay # /shift /notify...
  4. V

Simple Sell Macro

Nm I wrote one real quick. My mind was numb from all the testing I've been doing today.
  5. V

Simple Sell Macro

Can anyone share a simple sell macro with me? The popular one sells by ini or just goes one by one through your bags and sells. I'd like a macro that sells the contents of all the bags, just a mass sell everything. Thanks in advance!
  6. V

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Any one have an idea as to why the /loadspells command will not work for me? It used to work fine, but not nothing happens. I want my character to use a lower level pet spell and everytime I load the bot, they swap to the highest level pet available. Can't seem to fix =/
  7. V

Nagafen and Vox Dead Within Two Days on Ragefire

Really? I'll try it thanks! I've tried a couple things including movement and /dance and nothing has worked. Will test this out.
  8. V

Nagafen and Vox Dead Within Two Days on Ragefire

I'm trying to find something to add to my macro and keep my boxes from being booted. While running maultiple characters with scripts, the server is not seeing an action from the player and booting them after an hour. This isn't about trying to afk over night, I just want to be able to keep my...
  9. V

MQ2 for RageFire?

How can I put this in a macro? I'd like to be able to keep my guys online without being at the computer for extended times.
  10. V

Well there is the problem. I'm testing this on my newly made group. Only have single target buffs atm. Thanks Pete!
  11. V

Yea I can get the characters to buff with commands. My issue is I want them to buff automatically. For instance my enchanter, I want him to buff clarity on all group mates and rebuff it when it wears off. I've tried changing the settings several times and I still get get it to work. =(
  12. V

I just started using this plugin the other night and it's been wonderful so far! Most things were easy for me to pick up and learn, but I've had one problem that I can't seem to figure out. I can't get my bots to buff their group mates. I have all the buff options on in the Ini file. I have the...
  13. V

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

I'm a bit out of the loop and I apologize. Is there someone I can donate to for working on the test updates? Whoever is doing this so quickly deserves it :)
  14. V

Bot macro - Customization

I got it to work a bit better. I turned off the Xtarget all together and now he is doing it. As long as it works I'm happy lol. I have a question though. Is there a way to make the enchanter buff all the pets in the group as well as the players? For the buff section I can set per class but can...
  15. V

That's odd that it says that. I have the latest version, maybe I just didn't run the load after downloading it. I'll try to delete the entire thing and start fresh. Yes I edited out the checks because I don't need those ones. I thought it was just extra lines of code that didn't need to be...
  16. V

Can someone help me with my Ini file please? I've tried editing it for a while now and I'm getting nowhere. My enchanter won't mez or slow anything, all he does is buff. I have the assist set but removed the names for posting here.
  17. V

Farming Pegasus Feather Cloak with ease.

Just tried this tonight and got nothing. Its obvious that we don't know the full list of Quillmane placeholders yet. The ones that I tried tonight are... a mistwolf an elephant a lion a lioness Aviak rook Aviak egret Aviak darter shadow wolf centaur foal escaped All these mobs were kept down...
  18. V

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Server is really cool, but i've run into some problems. Posting them here cause its a mix of MQ stuff and server stuff. I can't get /gate or /succor to work at all. They work just like /fade and put me back in the same position. The wizard bot will not port me to plane of hate, gives me an...
  19. V

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

I play on test server. Thanks so much for this, I really appreciate it!