Search results

1. D

WTS 65 Bard Mischief

Looking to sell 65 bard, with epic, 140 aa, decent gear, 3 out of 4 bis pop instruments, few illusions. -price reduced- $120 / 12 Krono
  2. D

Account WTB Top end Bard

Looking to buy a top end bard.. EoK raid gear minimum, better the bard the better... not looking for just a PL’d look collector.
  3. D

Account WTB Zerkers x2

Looking good to buy 2 110 max aa zerkers.. Gear not a problem
  4. D

Account WTS 109Wizard X2

Looking to sell 2 109 wizards One max aa for 105, other 20k aa.. One with full TS gear One with basic ftp stuff
  5. D

Account WTB Shadowknight

Looking to buy Max AA 110 SK. Would like 2.0 and at least conflag year but open for just about anything
  6. D

Account 110 Max AA Warrior

Selling my 110 Max AA warrior 29 days play left at this date fully t2 / ros TS gear 230k hp, 6.1kac with cleric buff EoD 1 complete.. bits of progression, EoK raid warrior 1 hander, 7 VP madalions, 4 cliff stones Solid tank not come to anything he cant handle PM for more details, / questions
  7. D

Account WTS Top end Accounts

Looking to sell out.. I’ve got 110 Cleric (67 days remaining) $500 Max aa, EoK raid geared, Eyes of life and decay complete.. all complete from cotf - eok (merc, partisan, raids etc) all clickies.. epic 1 and 2. 110 Bard SOLD 110 warrior (32 days remaining) $300 Max aa, full t2 ros with vp...
  8. D

Account WTB 110 Rogue / Zerker

Looking to buy max aa’d rogue and zerker.. must be transferable. Inbox Thanks
  9. D

Account WTB Eqemu Accounts see inside

Looking to buy early accounts with chars on Stormhaven, THF, maybe others .. NO P99 thanks. Message me with what you have. Thanks
  10. D

Account WTS 4 Accounts

Looking to sell 1st account $120 105 Mage max aa and ftp geared for Eok Also on this account a 105 shaman 15k aa some bits of ftp gear. Just used has a buff bot 2nd and 3rd account $130 (two of these) one has eok raid weapon and ros TS gear 108 Wizard max aa from EoK ftp geared 4th account...