Search results

1. L

Enabling Active Plugins (Warp, Zone, Speed, etc.)

Is there a plan or a way to get these things fixed and working again. I read they have been down for months now. It seems that all the cool stuff of MMOBUG is gone. I have been gone for a couple years and return to only passive stuff working really now. I seemed to me when this kind of stuff...
  2. L

Using Tell Windows not working

Ok maybe this has been posted in some place but i have done some looking around and i can not seem to find out why my use tell windows do not work. It is something in MQ b/c if I log EQ with out MQ tell windows work. I still get the tells and stuff like that but they all goto one window... I...
  3. L

hunter mob question

just a question.... i like hunter Mac no warp ..... is there any way that a Leash command can be added in that mac .... also so that you can set leash length...... the only thing that i can see being a problem is that it will target something outside the leash and not drop the target ..... that...
  4. L

Considering writing a new bot, looking for input

there is no good Pally Mac out there and there is not good SK mac out there and those are to really good classes to mac as tanks....yes you can mod tank mac to get them to tank but that is about all .... no spells .... LOH Heals Life tap things like that
  5. L

there is no reason why you could not add into it FRY pulling mac that is Easy one to use make it so that you can turn the pulling stuff off easy with a MERC now most pally / SK can be just about fully auto
  6. L

if you really want to write something ..... i would say a good one to do is one for the pally / SK ....there does not seems to be a good mac out there for those 2 classes ..... unless i am wrong i have yet to see something good for those classes out there
  7. L

Could anyone make a good ranger bot?

Does this still work with the new compile ... Unknown# command #chat Unable to add macro line what ia m doing wrong
  8. L

STOP them

that is why we need to stop them .... and the only way to do it is hit there web page ....
  9. L

STOP them

is there anything we can do to stop GamerGenesis.com FAGS from spamming the server with MQ2 shit. like taken down there WEB page would be a good start... The data in the BlueHost.Com WHOIS database is provided to you by BlueHost.Com for information purposes only, that is, to assist you in...
  10. L

FD for anyone

there is FD posion out there and all you have to is use NO drunk with them
  11. L

compiles

NO COMPILES right now it is not SAFE
  12. L

Could anyone make a good ranger bot?

would love to see a good ranger MAc out there
  13. L

Ranger Mac

still no good Ranger mac out there
  14. L

STICK PPL

there is a pic i nthe bann tracker go look on like page 13 -14 you will see why io made thios post
  15. L

STICK PPL

the stick ppl is a Soe april FOOLS joke ...DO not freak out ...READ your PATHC NORES
  16. L

Ranger Mac

melee will do WS for you and kick and all that i am looking for something that will weapon shield me when i get to a set health. i really do not like melee plugin b/c it change your keys around ..if ayeone know how to stop that
  17. L

Ranger Mac

i have ben pulling my hair out trying to get RH to do it and not crash
  18. L

Ranger Mac

anyone got a good ranger mac out there that works like RH ore a edited RH for a ranger. one that will WS and kick and all that good stuff for fighting. i have been looking and have not found one
  19. L

pally mac

bah..... How about just a Necro DPS BOT one that will cast some dot and FD for agro