Search results

1. S

Anyone play on Project1999?

Ive ran MQ2 since December and have never encountered any issue with being banned ect... I use the Frysnovember13th2005 compile and ive been warping my ass off for 5 months when i get into trouble... IMO theyre just using the injection detection shit as a scare tactic... But then again I always...
  2. S

Anyone play on Project1999?

p99 is the shit. That is all. If you play there send me a PM please so i can get together with some fellow peeps from this site!
  3. S

Project 1999 question

Ooo this could prove useful if a new .dll was posted or whatever... i know most of the 99 zones by heart but this shit could be useful once kunark/vel is released! Time to go back to my monthly sub lol
  4. S

Recommendation for Naggy.

Oh, It's very possible with a single group, easily done with 12.. Just requires the right make-up.
  5. S

piggy zone zomg

thanks guys :) i should of knew to plug gzone in rofl
  6. S

MMOBugs Mug Take 1

wtb this mug asap.
  7. S

piggy zone zomg

ok i know im prob going to get the "Use the forum search" line, but i did and got tired of pouring over posts! So here is my question. Can i not use piggy zone to zone my 36 zerker into tactics? lol, i want a pet weapon for when i level it :(
  8. S

Quick way to AA, going to be fixed soon.

so this is gone? Edit: yep, just tried.
  9. S

monk hud

anyone have any great monk HUD's to show off? :)
  10. S

Easy Aug Quest - 50mana/hp/end, 15atk, 3FT w/pics

hm, three tries and the treasure still hasnt appeared on my cursor. is this broken?
  11. S

spells

Anyone know why whenever i attempt to cast a spell on an NPC it always tells me that I can't see my target? Cant even death touch ;P
  12. S

AA abils

Thanks guys :) Hope you all get it updated :D Would love to have more mana/hp lol. and if anyone happens across an item editor that actually works let me know, please :)
  13. S

AA abils

On my EQEmu server, why aren't my AA abils showing up? >_> anyone know how to correct this? lol.
  14. S

Items

doh, thanks guys, sorry for posting in the wrong section, im new here lol
  15. S

Items

does anyone know where I can get an items editor for my server?
  16. S

MySQL

ok well now i see my minilogin server when i go to try and play, but when i hit "Play everquest" with it selected, it tells me that world.exe has encountered an error and needs to close. Any info on this? rofl
  17. S

MySQL

well i got that fixed, now when I try to enter my server...I get.. --------------------------------------------- [07.21. - 20:25:12] Starting Log: logs/eqemu_debug_3196.log [07.21. - 20:25:12] [LAUNCHER__INIT] Loading server configuration.. [07.21. - 20:25:12] [LAUNCHER__INIT] Starting main...
  18. S

MySQL

ok well i get to the mysql.exe part and when I enter.. -u root peq it tells me, "Unknown database 'peq' or 'eq' when i switch it up ><
  19. S

MySQL

deleted
  20. S

MySQL

ok, so I beleive i successfuly completed this step, "C:\mysql\bin\mysql -u root peq". Now type in " GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON peq.* TO eq@localhost IDENTIFIED BY 'eq' WITH GRANT OPTION; " If you used cavedude's database, replace "peq" with "eq"." because when i enter it my cmd line screen comes...