Search results

1. F

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

Stupid, indeed. Proxifier - Bypass firewall and proxy, tunnel connections through an HTTPS and SOCKS proxy Literally their anti map hack is the simplest thing I have ever seen. They do a JMP hook on the toggle map function and replace it with an execution to a chat function that says the map...
  2. F

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.
  3. F

MQ2 on live and Emu at same time

Excuse my ignorance as I have never used the MMOLoader, nor plan to, but wouldn't this be quite simple? Process32First/Next to wait for eqgame to open and then read the date via signature? Better yet, just get a hash of the process on disk and compare to a hard coded version in memory to...
  4. F

Far targeting is entirely client sided using MQ2. They replace the /target command with their own emulated version, so as far as I can tell no packets would be sent signaling the server of such an event. As far as the map, it's ridiculously easy to bypass (information below on what they do)...
  5. F

Well I just recently decided to give EQ another try and opted to play on the Project1999 server. I primarily purchased a VIP subscription here to discuss P1999 and so went through the posts to see any discussion on it. This was only on page two and I didn't realize how old it was when I bumped...
  6. F

PEQ MQ2?

Well, considering they don't have streamed updates, a "silent" banwave wouldn't be possible.
  7. F

I wouldn't call what they gather personal information. Below is the code that gathers "personal" information, if it can be called such. Outside of that, they do indeed iterate all of your modules from within eqgame, as well as all remote processes. VAC actually scans every file on your entire...
  8. F

PEQ MQ2?

Project1999 is ridiculously easy to bypass, I don't know why it seems that no one has done it yet.