Search results

1. K

launchpad won't launch for me

Thanks and sorry it lacked details. I have done those things already and not working. I'm thinking I don't have enough swap file space left maybe to fully launch and may need to do a fresh install to clean it all up. What files do I need to backup to be able to reinstall and overwrite to hit the...
  2. K

mq2 mismatch error

Downloaded the most recent update for mmobugs July 23 2017 and tried o run eq and says mismatch, was there a more recent patch or something? Been away for a few weeks
  3. K

launchpad won't launch for me

I contacted EQ about it, followed their instructions and still not working...any thoughts ?
  4. K

launchpad seems broken for me....

This may have been covered somewhere before but not sure whats happened, i used to be able to launch launchpad and load all 6-7 accounts but can't get it to load up once even....anything I should/can do to fix that ?
  5. K

Question mq2bot

Assist will work if either mt and ma are set Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. K

Question mq2bot

Your ini has a line for autofollowleader=0 or 1. If zero you can move freely, it's what I set my leaders ini and manually run it but for all others in grp that I want to follow leader without issuing a follow command, I set it to 1 and when you /bot on, all your toons will autofollow leader and...
  7. K

Kronos WTS Krono

Great and FAST transaction! As usual! Ty for your great service!
  8. K

Heroic Exploit?

I think its tied to the account so you would need to have a heroic slot on another server for it to work maybe? The originating slot should be available i am guessing
  9. K

Question Auto buff macro for sham/chanter/clr etc

Is there an auto buffing macro made for setting up your toon in ggh and when a guildie approaches or hails the buff bot, it gives its buffs as per spells currently loaded?
  10. K

Question Auto logoff?

Turn off autolog? Lately I've been noticing my toons are autologged off when I get back to comp. How do I turn that off or is it now hard coded? How can a toon sit afk in lobby and untouched but actively fighting toons are autologged? What is the mechanics or options I need to investigate to...
  11. K

Question Auto logoff?

Is there a change lately that causes your toons to auto log? I've been finding my toons logged out lately...not sure how to fix that ? Is there a fix even?
  12. K

Dicho spells

I would love to get the holyshits for the beastlord and sk pls?
  13. K

Question Odd movement behaviours....

I spent some time doing a bit of afk-ing and when i returned a bit later, saw my necro had moved a far way away from the camp spot and am baffled at how this is...almost like it got highsun-ed or moved?? Anyone else experience wierd placement or movement on their toons? Getting suspicious atm
  14. K

Sk and melee types problem

Now that my SK is 105, it feels "stuck" between mq2 and skbot2. What I mean is that neither really functions right with the sk so it either casts but doesn't fight or vice versa. Not sure what to do?? My skbotsettings are likely "private" so I can ask devecoder about help there but ya just...
  15. K

Question Stop or Pause /autoinv function?

[MacroQuest] MacroPath=.\Macros LogPath=.\Logs MacroQuestWinClassName=__MacroQuestTray MacroQuestWinName=MacroQuest2 DebugSpewToFile=0 FilterSkills=0 FilterTarget=0 FilterMoney=0 FilterFood=0 FilterMacro=0 FilterEncumber=0 FilterDebug=0 FilterMQ=0 KeepKeys=1 LaxColor=0 AllErrorsDumpStack=1...
  16. K

Question Mercenary AA xp

Is there anything that affects how much xp flows to the mercenaries for AA xp? For example, setting toon's xp to more aa or more reg xp? Anyone have any advice on this?
  17. K

[MQ2Twist] Delay=33 Quiet=0 Adjust=1 Recast=0 21_CastTime=0 21_ReCastTime=0 21_Name=DISABLED 21_Slot=DISABLED 22_CastTime=0 22_ReCastTime=0 22_Name=DISABLED 22_Slot=DISABLED 23_CastTime=0 23_ReCastTime=0 23_Name=DISABLED 23_Slot=DISABLED 24_CastTime=0 24_ReCastTime=0 24_Name=DISABLED...
  18. K

its only on my sk... As soon as the toon logs in, the mq2 window is going nuts with mq2melee stuff.... I tried unloading the plugin and its still on or at least by messages in the mq2 window. I had bought the skbot2 setup which works well too but /endm responds that there isn't anything to...
  19. K

How do i go about doing a stop or pause of auto inventory within the game environment? I tried just /bot off but it doesn't seem to stop auto inventory from occuring,...Is there a command or must be done in an .ini file? If so which file contains that setting? TIA !
  20. K

Needle in a haystack ??

Ok I will ty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk