Search results

1. A

Question about map feature

I was wondering if there is a specific plugin or commands or such which could be automated everytime you zone. When I zone and look at map sometimes it takes a few seconds / lag to load due to the number or NPC, PC, pets corpses etc To cut down on this lag, I was wondering if a set of hotkeys...
  2. A

Need to get ninjadvloot to loot stacks on corpses.

somehow I did the changes posted above or one of the changes suggested in my other post and it would appear that my macro now loots stacks of items. It worked well once hasn't worked afterwards I need to go back and check. Will keep you informed as to what I did. Anishp
  3. A

Forage locations?

suggestions Air-Infused Spring Water from broodlands can take a pottery skill to 302. The other items in this recipe are store bought. Air-infused Spring Water can also take a brewing skill to 242 just by combining foraged / store bought items. While you're foraging there Scale Ore could also...
  4. A

looting multiple items

the items aren't nodrop it's just vendor / trash items on the corpses. I just need to pick the corpses clean. The loot mac works ok until it comes across say 2 or 3 of the stacked phosphorous powder on a corpse. It will stop looting the other items on that corpse and just hang there until i hit...
  5. A

Need to get ninjadvloot to loot stacks on corpses.

did you ever figure out where to put the code I am using a similar mac and having problems with looting stacks of items. Anishp
  6. A

looting multiple items

/for lootslot 1 to ${loottotal} :retryloot /if ( !${Corpse.Item[${Math.Calc[${lootslot}+${leaveLast}]}].ID} ) /goto :nextloot /itemnotify loot${lootslot} leftmouseup /delay 2 /if ( ${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open} ) { /if (...
  7. A

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

latest patch Thursday 9th August Having issues looting chest on Nagafen character the other toons do not have a problem looting the shard after a successfull clearing. Anyone else having a similar issue?
  8. A

I'll Be Away For A Bit

Hurry back soon Fry!:)
  9. A

Fabled stuff

On the MMO server if there is one or other servers do any Fabled mobs exist just out of curiosity...
  10. A

Six Word Memoir

"Are you sure this is Legal?"
  11. A

EQ Patch Day - March 14th

probably to fix TBS and also bring back old / new Fabled stuff?
  12. A

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

May be it needs some kind of /target chest or such then a /open routine to open the chest then the loot routine can resume? Not sure how or where to put that in Lavastorm or Naggy After all waves / stages are done.
  13. A

Lazy Tank - need help

Hello I am trying to clean up this mac a bit need some help if anyone could take a look at it / test it out for me please. I am not the original author of the mac I have just tweaked / removed bits and tried to modify it. Basically I am trying to remove the bits about bows, raids, and also the...
  14. A

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

They have been warned imo. If they DL from different IP's and or are logging on from difference time zones / countries. They should be banned. Multiple DL from same IP or same locations should be ok as they may be genuinely multi boxing and require a copy for each PC. But if anyone shares any...
  15. A

Exp booster!

i think patch message mentioned something about the same con colour mobs giving more xp or such. Not sure if it applies in raid / group. But it may explain why you noticed more xp.
  16. A

prolem with bard mana regen

The new out of combat system for hps / mana regen makes bard mana regen a lot better now since Serpents came out. Assuming the bard remembers to sit down :D
  17. A

Wanderlust Charm Aug

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=97937 I believe this is the Artisan ( 300 in all TS's) :eek: charm you were referring to with 2 Aug slots.
  18. A

LDON Adventure Stone - path to max

Apparently there is a Tradeskill charm ( has to be made using Master Artisans )which has could take a maxed out LDON stone and slipgear aug to get really nice stats. I haven't confirmed this yet but wait for Serpents to come out and I am sure the Tradeskillers are going to be extremely popular.