Search results

1. P

NoGold

May be some issues with this plug since the last few patches. When logging to character selection screen crashes occur. Thanks
  2. P

MQ2Meele/Bard

Bard's Selo Kick & Boastful Bellow seem to be broken right now with MQ2Meele. Unless there were some changes and I was a sleep at the wheel? Ok It does seem they are working I guess a better question is how to edit them efficiently to cast when they are ready, it seems with hasten and what not...
  3. P

EQBCS

I'm having trouble with EQBCS connect my computers. I have recently bought a new router so that may be part of the problem. Everything was working fine the first night I connected just fine with the new router. The last few nights since all the EQBCS patches my computer will not connect across...
  4. P

Movement Crash

Another thing that's happening since the last few patchs is if a character is moving and gets stuck against a wall or obstacle MQ2 will crash. I do a fair amount of raid events and with flings and other push or pulls I'm getting tons of crashes that I wasn't a few weeks ago if a character gets...
  5. P

MQ2Rez

my mq2 rez auto accept is not working since last update, is there any changes that I need to make I am unaware of?
  6. P

Direct X and Windows 7

I have starting to mess around with MQ2Navigation and I am having trouble loading it. I get a direct X error C:windows\system32\d3dx9_40.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original media or contacting your system...
  7. P

Pulling with Bot Mac

So I have started to play around with pulling. So far I am having the best luck with using standard method. I have to be in a very open area, and no big obstacles otherwise I get hung, path, and nav will move me out of the way but it looks very bot like in movement when it does. I don't like...
  8. P

Landmark and Next

What's the thoughts about accidental detection from loading Next or Landmark on a computer using MQ2 for everquest? My concern is using these new games that may have build in gather tools that my use of MQ2 will be caught.
  9. P

MoveUpCommand

Using MoveUpCommand while Levitating seems to cause some issues because of height. Characters will bug out when they get to spot and start turning circles until I manually move them. Is this normal or is there something I have set wrong? It don't happen all the time but a fair amount. Thanks.
  10. P

EQBC

Anything anyone that is using that helps out a lot and why would be helpful. My two main goals are to reduce typing time and then improve multi groups assisting correctly in raids. I'm having some challanges and I may not have other things set up correctly. Last night I had toons that would...
  11. P

FTP Silver account creative uses

I'm looking for creative solutions with using FTP, Silver Accounts for increasing killing power while lowering the over all cost of these accounts. What are people doing out there? Take it Gold once max out aa's, gear in the best non prestige gear they can? maybe buy expac but let it drop back...