Search results

1. W

How to activate Hidden Blade

That's a disc yes ..the short duration buff has a chance to refresh it's 30s timer during combat (it tends to do this quite often) I don't really use mq2melee unless i'm boxing but wonder if it would be poss to do a check for 'Hidden Blade Effect' in song/shortbuff window before casting (similar...
  2. W

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

hey htw, a few rogue TDS things to add when able. they are the usual expansion upgrades nothing new & all are /disciplines. jugular hack (/melee jugular) http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=44136&setcookie=1 hack (/melee bleed) http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=44151 barrage...
  3. W

Kronos Krono's

Quick/smooth krono transaction - Thanks, aspire!
  4. W

Docrack Problem

Having the same issue eqman - I did experience once before but that was quite a long time ago so I don't remember how I solved it. Will post here if I can make any progress with further troubleshooting.
  5. W

Shaman macro

I want to give this a shot but I'm just wondering the easiest way to go about getting this into my macro folder.. do I need to make my own .ini for it i.e copy paste etc.. Generally I've just downloaded the files that were attached to the post but I'm not seeing htem for this particular mac...
  6. W

MQ2Melee (RoF T3 Update Skills)

How feasible would it be to update MQ2Melee - Thiefeyes with the new disc ThiefVision? I'm guessing it might be something simple enough to do on my own.
  7. W

Tradeskills to 300

Also what I plan on doing - EQTC - Broiled Raxil Fish No subcombines 415 trivial - all you really need to do is run the fish macro in argath for a few nights - I've gotten a few hundred in maybe 6 hours.
  8. W

Tradeskills to 300

I do have access to a chanter so I'll keep that option open because I do think I'll run out of dusts if I'm going 250-300 even with a Marketplace potion, but we'll see. What are you doing for baking to 300 out of curiosity? Lucky I"m a wood elf so Fletching was pretty quick w/ the Mithril...
  9. W

Tradeskills to 300

Gonna do some potions during the Labor Day weekend Sataion Cash sale (some people think it'll be 3x SC, could just be 2x but there should definitely be a sale as it was accidentally leaked or something) Anyway already did Fletching/Pottery Gonna do the Tantalum Bracer Mold for Smithing (bought...
  10. W

2011 Tradeskill macros

Fletching/Smithing Just a few notes - please be aware I'm really new to the TS macs Fletching is running smoothly but in the mid-100's it's buying the wrong nock sizes.. at the moment I'm just stockpiling all of them so it doesn't keep returning to vendor screen & rebuying (for instance at...