Search results

1. W

Service full t1/t2 group gear

Working on my 4th toon with him and I couldn't be happier. Fast with the updates, fast with the service. Highly recommended. -Wolf
  2. W

Question Cherry MX switches and you

I have two with the Cherrys and one with the Browns. Sure the Browns are louder with their Click but I prefer them over the Cherry as I always know I've pressed far enough to activate the switch. I can type much faster on the Brown and with less mistakes. Every time I use the Cherrys I end up...
  3. W

Down and Holy shit builder

I quit EQ a few years ago and deleted everything thinking I would never be back. I got laid off then decided to start a business. Now the business is going good so I've got some time. Just a few days ago I found a backup that had the source code. Give me a week or so to get everything ironed out...
  4. W

The Darkened Sea... the COMMENTS thread

Ashamed to admit it but if I was forced to group right now, I would look like an "Ebay'ed toon" trying to play my characters. Lvl 100 and max AA but never hand played. Might be able to pull off the SK, Wiz or Mage but forget the rest.
  5. W

Router.... I need a new one, any suggestions?

Have you checked out this one? Asus RT-N66U I've had it for a few years and it's rock solid. Good luck finding that in this day and age.
  6. W

The Shadiest Swashbuckler (Rare Old School Items)

Top guild got to her before anyone else. All worthwhile items gone in 30 seconds.
  7. W

Reliable way to tell when you've finished zoning

Also.... When I use: ${Group.Member[x].PctMana} I get "No such 'groupmember' member PctMana" but when I use: ${Group.Member[x].PctHPs} or ${Group.Member[x].PctEndurance} I get a value. (true value. I tested it) I tried it on casters and melee. Same.
  8. W

I keep crashing when zoning and I'm thinking it's because it starts running macro commands before I am completely zoned.
  9. W

Looking for a TLO or code snippet that would reliably be able to indicate when a toon has fully zoned and ready for new commands. Anything like that exist??
  10. W

MQ for Beta server?

Donated for Beta MQ2
  11. W

Declare question

Working on my macro skills. In the interest of making the macro faster. When writing a sub that will run often, is it better to use global variables or declare local each time the sub is run? Assuming the sub below will run multiple times per second. In my logic it would be faster to use...
  12. W

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

/bca //plugin mq2bot unload /bca //bot off (had already sent this command before zoning but sent again as I was about to log out) Instant crash of all toons. Hard crash, had to go to Task manager and End Process on each window.
  13. W

Warrior Holyshit question

Been using SK for tank since the beginning. Recently baked a fresh batch of heroic toons. War, Clr, Enc, Rog & Bst Working on making some holyshits to cast various aggro spells & discs. The first thing I made simply fires them all as soon as aggro pct goes below 100 Any ideas on how to get...
  14. W

I was thinking the same thing so I messed with all the ranges and none seemed to effect the mez range. Finally settled on these settings. Merc range is higher because it tends to stand behind the chanter. AssistAt=95 AssistRange=60 MercAssistAt=95 MercAssistRange=80 MeleeAt=0 MeleeDistance=40...
  15. W

Enchanter is casting AE Mez long before mobs get to camp. Watching spam I see Beam of Slumber being cast even before the mobs are in sight, even before puller is in camp. When pulling more than one and pulling straight towards camp, no corners to block spell, I see them mezzed about 130 to 140...
  16. W

Down and Holy shit builder

I got home yesterday and looked at the code. In the latest code it's already been changed to "${Me.PctEndurance}>30" which would cast if End was above 30%. I'll give your suggestion some testing. "EnduranceCost" was not in my knowledge base. Thanks
  17. W

Format for the EQBC Interface commands

You can't send a //bcaa through the interface. Here's how to use the interface. With your toons connected to EQBC and the interface connected. Type your message in one of the three text entry boxes. One for /bca, one for /bc and the top one for /bct. To use /bca or /bc, type your message in the...
  18. W

Besides a few bumps with Melee, MQ2Bot is working great. A fine piece of work. Swapped out the Rogue for a Ranger that I wanted to level up. Ranger has been working flawless but now the Zerker is doing the Melee shuffle. Not attacking, standing next to the mob and spamming "can't see target"...
  19. W

I was sleepy and in a hurry last night. He ran like that for about an hour and didn't notice anything strange. I'll find a better solution today. Edit: If I remember correctly, zero is processed as FALSE, anything else is processed as TRUE. Correct me if I"m wrong.
  20. W

Any way to get my SK to face the mobs before attacking? As they come into camp he casts Demand for Power but doesn't face them. Two or three mobs get a shot at his back right from the start. I've tried starting the Bot with him facing the direction of the mobs and also the opposite. he always...