Search results

1. I

Kronos WTS KRONO

48 total available 12$ each Krono. 500$ if you buy them all
  2. I

Help with TLO holyshit for Abashi or similar debuffer

Been playing around in Plane of War and lots of the mobs there buff themselves. Can anyone help me with a holyshit line to check and cast monk bp or abashi rod? I was thinking target.buff[beneficial] ???
  3. I

Anyway to adjust melee pothealfast ?

Is there anyway to adjust the pothealfast to select specific potions to use? For example instead of the default distillates, which capped out in RoF, is there any way to have melee use the new instant heal pots or the heal/mana/end pots? If not, anyone care to help me with a holyshit on this ...
  4. I

Server Downtime - December 14th, 2016

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, December 14th, 2016 at 6:30AM Pacific (2:30 PM UTC) for maintenance. Servers are scheduled to be unavailable for approximately 4 hours.
  5. I

Unable to Launch EQLaunch

I was just playing on my 6 accounts about an hour ago when 2 crashed while zoning. I was unable to load any new instances because the launcher icon went missing. I tried to re-run the EQ Launcher, but that did nothing. I reset my computer and still does nothing when I attempt to run the...
  6. I

Crash issues when zoning into West Freeport.

So I am running into crash issues when zoning into west freeport while using MQ2. After clicking the stone in PoK to Freeport the zone would load and as soon as I had control the client would crash. I tried to relog back in but it would crash even when trying to come back. Eventually I had to...
  7. I

Range limitations on /target and macros?

Today I am running my macro for killing in a 800 radius camp. Ive never had problems with this in the past as its flat and nearly unlimited line of sight. Today as I am running the macro I ran into a problem where my toon will not target and pull anything past 300 range. Is this a MQ problem...
  8. I

Problem with MQ2Twist::Pulse - Items not found

After the recent patch I have been having issues with my bard Twist. I have been using things like [MQ2Twist] Delay=33 Quiet=0 Adjust=1 Recast=0 21_CastTime=30 21_ReCastTime=9000 21_Name=Rapier of Somber Notes 21_Slot=DISABLED 22_CastTime=35 22_ReCastTime=1500 22_Name=Nature's Melody...
  9. I

MoveUlt and Navigation weird for anyone?

Lately my moveult and navigation have been acting weird. I cant seem to break stick and sometimes when im running a macro my toons will go crazy running around into walls or all over the place and for what appears to be no reason. The worst part is even if i kill the mac and the navigation plug...