Search results

1. S

Get the ID of the target which is hitting me

Tks Tks for advice. I will try it out.
  2. S

Get the ID of the target which is hitting me

Any one here can tell me how to get the ID of the target which is hitting me?:confused:
  3. S

Neriak 4th Gate Hero Mission aug farming

Has this been fixed by patch?
  4. S

Rejoice913 Premium Membe Here

Rejoice913 sold his LV100 SK to shakuras in July 31st, 2013 See this post:http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/trash-can/27457-100-shadow-knight-5900-aa.html After a few days, I bought this SK from shakuras by my WTB post: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/trash-can/27467-wtb-95-100-sk.html I have used...
  5. S

Pet buff downshit

Nice, it works. Tks.
  6. S

Pet buff downshit

Want to setup a mag EP2.0 pet buff downshit. downshit3=/if (${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Cast.Ready[Focus of Primal Elements]} && ${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Pet.Buff[Primal Fusion].ID}) /casting 19839 |item It spams me No such 'spawn' member 'Buff' Whats wrong with the downshit?
  7. S

Tradeskills to 300

buy a crafting potion.costs u 1000sc.
  8. S

Best DPS Class?

wizard
  9. S

mag coh macro

Trying to get a macro which can make a mag to coh other group members. Searched the forum and no results.Any ideas?
  10. S

Bot macro - Customization

war taunt Is there a way to add a taunt skill for my warrior ? Which section of the ini?
  11. S

Window taskbar

oops thats what I want! Ty riot!
  12. S

Window taskbar

I currently 8 box playing EQ. Is there a way to show the char name of the eqgame.exe client on the windows taskbar to let me select char quickly while boxing? Example: ------------------------taskbar-------------------------- Everquest | Everquest | Everquest | Everquest (...
  13. S

Glimpse, the Unseen

Anyone know the mechanic of DT?
  14. S

Group Tasks

all my boxes hailed npc at the same time in evantil1 misson(2nd last step) and opened the chest by 1 char, there was only one rewad,whats the problem?
  15. S

Group Tasks

does this work for missions(/open the chest at the same time on the final update)?