Search results

1. S

EQBCS not starting - Test Server Build

HI, I am running the test server mmoloader and the eqbcs exe is not auto starting nor will it start when i tell it to under the mmoloader options - launch eqbcs. Tried running launcher as admin as well with no change. If, however, i manually run the exe file it works fine. This does beg the...
  2. S

Downshits for clickies not firing.

It appears that my downshits are not recasting my items, either equipped or in inventory. My Holys are firing fine. Let me know what logs or what not I need to post to assist and I will post them. This is on Test.
  3. S

Help me fil in the blanks please

Looking for some help on this simple snippet. Basically check if Gift of Mana is active then press key 6 and return. TIA for aany help Sub GOM /if (GIFT OF MAGIC) { /keypress 6 } /return
  4. S

Lil help modding this mac please.

Hi Guys!, New member here .. great site and really cool!. Here is what i do currently and what I would like to do. I am 3 boxing a shaman(meleedps merc)/bard(tank merc)/mage(healer merc). I currently control everything from the shaman with eqbc and one key press. I am in an instance that...