Search results

1. B

mage or necro?

quick and easy. group / named setting, no raiding. which do you prefer? thanks!
  2. B

to many pending rewards

Good morning all, trying to complete overseer quests and i get to many pending rewards.... cant even abandon them. any ideas? thank you!
  3. B

cazic thule

My apologies if I missed it, I did search though. Anyone lvling / aa / gearing on ct? thank you!
  4. B

Night of shadows

Good morning all! How hard do the named hit in NOS expansion? was thinking about trying to gear up my group. My warr has around 450k hp and i think 9200 ac? anyhow thank you!
  5. B

neshikas blink ?

noob question, i appologize! after this last patch none of my toons auto attack and my monk uses neshikas blink ... any ideas how to disable neshikas blink? sorry again!
  6. B

crashing

good morning and happy holidays all, any idea how to fix crashing as soon as a npc is engaged? happening to several of my character's . ty~!
  7. B

are there any like deadhills?

are there any other heroic adventures like deadhills? thanks....
  8. B

Been along time

lost my plugin manager.... how do i reload the tab? i have the mq box but not the plugin one
  9. B

gear question

ok, sorry if this has been addressed or is in the wrong area. I have 5 accounts and I only pay for a sub on two. what is the rule for equipping gear on the free to play accounts? it seems like only teir one? or just certain items I am able to equip, can anyone clear this up
  10. B

last exp was HOT

Hi all, I was wondering if you could help me find a place to lvl / gear up. I have a group which consists of war, rogue , ench, shamy, cleric, and merc cleric. my toons are all lvl 90 and I quit playing in HOT exp, toons gear are group T1-T3. I really do not want to do a membership. not sure If...