Search results

1. D

Question MQ2DPSAdv causing crashes?

IMO GamParse is the better solution to DPS parsing. A DPS plugin that doesn't take advantage of the fact that we're hooked into the client to parse is pointless :P Plus GamParse has been constantly updated and is able to more accurately parse since it knows all the weird quirks of EQ like some...
  2. D

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

My patcher was stuck at 0% so I complained to eqmule on skype, he's also stuck at 0% so ... might be a while :P
  3. D

Outstanding issues (EMU)

We do distance checks on all that stuff, so they don't work :)
  4. D

Debuffs on Mobs (TLO)

I've been waiting on a groups/raid rewrite to fully implement LAAs. Some of the less annoying ones are implemented in both raids and groups, others only in groups :/ I'm not sure how old the code the server you're playing on is, but I fully implemented inspect buffs for all clients.
  5. D

Debuffs on Mobs (TLO)

You need the leadership AA on EQEmu servers to have the data the TLOs use be available. EDIT: Specifically, you need the Inspect Buff LAA and I think it's UF or SoD that has the target buff window.
  6. D

Well, EQ still uses flat files for their "database" (clients at least) much like MUDs of old. Maybe they're working on that. I did notice that log ins are better than they were since like last month's patch. They changed some of how the initial enter world packets work which I know broke some...
  7. D

The buff stack testing code needs to be rewritten, I have a solution I need to test, if it works I'll send it to eqmule. Unless someone else comes up with one first.
  8. D

Question: MQ2Autologin crashes

Need to make the delay scale with system load .... :P
  9. D

Request: Live/Emu mq2reachit change (corpses == item)

How old is your server? This should of been fixed for over a year.
  10. D

Phinny + mq2

We "inject" our own code into a running program. Basically it's what we do to make the eqgame.exe run MQ2 code.