Search results

1. V

Kronos Krono's

Aspire stayed up late to wait for me. The guy is just awesome. Couldn't thank you enough.
  2. V

Kronos Krono's

Aspire is a beast! Incredibly prompt responses and delivery time. Appreciate you, sir!
  3. V

Service Power lvl Rathe Server

Awesome! Extremely quick! Couldn't be happier.. Rocketman kept me posted on the process of the Plvl every single day, even sometimes twice daily. I'd highly recommend Rocketman's Plvl service on The Rathe server!
  4. V

Stuck auto-target

Try typing ClearTargetDataAlias, to simply reset your MA's target. Or set up this section of the INI that looks like: [Assist] AssistType=3 AssistPC=YourMAHere AssistAt=98 Hope this helps!
  5. V

Hypothetically questioning....

But if you do play EQEmu, and you're bored, come check out my server BrapLife (Custom-Legit)! I have content up to, and including VoA, with RoF live items that I had to make manually. =)
  6. V

Compiled INI List Bot.mac

Melee INI's Posting some of my melee INI's for y'all. They aren't completely up to par with the latest expansion but, it's something at least =) I just hope they come in handy. Note: I use bot.mac over MQ2bot simply because of the customization that's available. Most importantly, controlled...
  7. V

Hypothetically questioning....

Zones only go up to RoF T2 so, you'd be limited. This is with the most up to date EQ client that works with emu. There're mobs populated up to T2 but, only with generic stats, I.e 8k hp. No quests, factions, instances, basically just zones with mobs populated in them. Items are another big...
  8. V

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Thank you, sir!
  9. V

Shaman Canni During Combat So, this is getting quite annoying, and has wiped my group a few times. My Shaman constantly spams canni, @ 72% mana, while attempting to heal at the same time. In the end, accomplishing canni nor healing, and toons dying. Thoughts? Debugging=0...
  10. V

Anybody else's Shaman trying to rez dead mobs' corpse's, using Rejuvenation of Spirit? Lol [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20160415.2352 BotCommandsOn= BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=0 RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345, BuffPassword=NULL AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots| CycleDelay=3...
  11. V

Other Macros while using mq2bot

It is possible. I use bot macro and mq2bot on my healers. Works well!
  12. V

Error When Adding Credit Card

Aye, it was already set inside a different continent (other than the US). Thanks for the additional help, though :)
  13. V

That's exactly it, I was going to get a quick sub with the additional 500sc, thereafter, buying some more SC. But yeah, krono's from here is for sure the best option.
  14. V

Random Crash Problems

Ah okay, cool. I'll have to try that. I know I have it set to use most memory. Definitely worth a shot. Thanks
  15. V

Yup! That's precisely it. Being in a completely different continent, I'm unable to add anything to the account. Looks like I don't have any other choice but, dbg cash cards and krono's. Thanks for the info.
  16. V

I'm getting errors when adding a credit and/or debit card to a certain account, that I just purchased, from a member here. Additionally, when attempting to purchase DB Station Cash, the only available payment option that comes up is: Credit Card. I've tried adding the card through the in-game...
  17. V

Random Crash Problems

I'm not seeing too much out of the ordinary.. [Plugins] mq2mmobugs=1 mq2aaspend=0 mq2advbeep=0 mq2advloot=0 mq2advpacks=0 mq2advpath=0 mq2autoaccepttrades=0 mq2autoafk=0 mq2autobuff=0 mq2autoclip=0 mq2autodestroy=0 mq2autoforage=0 mq2autogroup=1 mq2autologin=0 mq2autosize=0 mq2autoskills=1...
  18. V

Random Crash Problems

Crashing I'm crashing on nearly every single zone, with three computers, with all toons. I send the report each time, on each toon. It's becoming very frustrating while using MQ2, almost to the point where it's better off not using it. Thoughts?
  19. V

Bot Macro

Try adding the ClickyMaintenance back in, and set clickies=0. I had this exact issue, coming back after the clicky changes. All I did was delete the clicky slots, and they stopped casting. Hope this helps.