Search results

1. cactusdan

timers

what effects the wheeling blades timer. i turned somting on now i don't know what it is and i can't use my blades when i want to. thank you for your time.
  2. cactusdan

Candy dish

was wounder if any one has a candy dish mac. that keeps only the Candy Corn (hp:90 mana:90 end:10), Gummy bear delight (hp:100 mana:100 end:20), and the Scrumptious Jack-o-laterb (Illusion: Scarecrow) and destroys the rest?
  3. cactusdan

an updated Pull mac for war

Ok I have been working and trying to update a pull mac that i got from the mq2 site years ago. I made some major changes to this make, but I would like to recive feedback on this mac as this is the first mac that i have changed to fit my group. Most of the code is hardcoded in so plz let me know...
  4. cactusdan

discing

adding to mac have question how can a mac tell if a disc is running. one is runing and when its done i want another to run with out the spam of disc in use. here is what i have. Sub KillTarget /delay 1 /if (!${Target.ID}) /return /face nolook fast /declare counter int local 0 /if...
  5. cactusdan

chat channels in hud

I was able to get the chat channels in hud with this. // Chatchanels Chat1= 3,580,180,25,255,0,Chat Channels ${MacroQuest.ChatChannels} Chat2= 3,580,190,25,255,0,${If[${MacroQuest.ChatChannels}>=1,1: ${MacroQuest.ChatChannel[1]},]} Chat3=...