Search results

1. cactusdan

Radar thingy

Thanks glad it is working now. but i have noticed that the map part is not working in the newr zones like rof and cotf have not tried voa yet.
  2. cactusdan

HELP

I belive it is these 2 lines right here need to be off. The FeignDeath=on needs to be FeignDeath=off
  3. cactusdan

timers

thanks that is what i was looking for i found what i needed from it.
  4. cactusdan

timers

what effects the wheeling blades timer. i turned somting on now i don't know what it is and i can't use my blades when i want to. thank you for your time.
  5. cactusdan

Candy dish

was wounder if any one has a candy dish mac. that keeps only the Candy Corn (hp:90 mana:90 end:10), Gummy bear delight (hp:100 mana:100 end:20), and the Scrumptious Jack-o-laterb (Illusion: Scarecrow) and destroys the rest?
  6. cactusdan

Brellium Tokens

you can get 25 purity augs with dreams motes also.
  7. cactusdan

EQ Mem 0/0 Mb in red

this happened to me yesterday. None of my macro would work i restarted my computer and it all started to work again.
  8. cactusdan

an updated Pull mac for war

i am sure there is a way to do this but i have not been doing this verylong my self so i am not sure at this time on how to do that. i am not sure on this one eather i can take a look at it and see if i can find were it is hanging up on you.
  9. cactusdan

AutoLogin

worked like a charm ty for your help
  10. cactusdan

AutoLogin

every time i add at end it says the name'"C:\Program file (x86)\sony\everQuest\everquest.exe"patchme' specfied in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct. can some one show me what i am doing wroung. I have also used eqgame.exe with patchme and i get the same...
  11. cactusdan

you are right I went ahead and removed it. and updated first post. also fixed a spaming problem
  12. cactusdan

Ok I have been working and trying to update a pull mac that i got from the mq2 site years ago. I made some major changes to this make, but I would like to recive feedback on this mac as this is the first mac that i have changed to fit my group. Most of the code is hardcoded in so plz let me know...
  13. cactusdan

discing

ty i will give those a try
  14. cactusdan

discing

adding to mac have question how can a mac tell if a disc is running. one is runing and when its done i want another to run with out the spam of disc in use. here is what i have. Sub KillTarget /delay 1 /if (!${Target.ID}) /return /face nolook fast /declare counter int local 0 /if...
  15. cactusdan

Check HP Sub

i was able to fig it out i had my call endcheck in the wroung place in the mac it is working great now.
  16. cactusdan

Check HP Sub

Right now what it is doing is that when i have 2 or more mobs in camp it will kill the first one just fine but if endurance is below 70% it will stop and sit to med with the next mob still in camp. what i want it to do is i want all mobs dead befor it sits and meds up. or should i just add a mob...
  17. cactusdan

Check HP Sub

i am trying to add a check into this for combat. but so far i am not able to add one into it. here is what i have done. i want it to continue combat if i am not in cooldown state. Sub EndCheck(int sitEndurance, int standEndurance) /if (!${Defined[sitEndurance]}) /declare sitEndurance int...
  18. cactusdan

Star Trek crew is down...

can u post your hud file i am intrested in the melee part of it. thanks htw
  19. cactusdan

plugin request merco dps )

i use modbot for my cleric and use this in acbefore under melee section of the ini file. /if (${Me.GroupAssistTarget.PctHPs}<95) /mercassist since i bot my cleric with the merc it was not working with holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<90) /mercassist cuz i was not attacking...
  20. cactusdan

DPS Merc, Melee or Caster?

i do agree with this but i 3 box mostly, but i do run 1 or 2 more when a friend is not on them i just use the merc for a little extra to fill in my group when i just have my 3 toons on. I bot a raid gear cleric group gear war (mainly tear 8 gear) and a tear 6 geared enc friend toons i use are a...