Search results

1. dulak

Private Anime torrent sites

I usually use BakaBT. They're not quite the best but they come in handy. I also like pulling stuff from IPTorrents.
  2. dulak

Loss of a loved one

Hey all. I know I'm not active at all here anymore. Truth is, I've not been doing much gaming at all. Lost a very close friend yesterday due to a car accident. Some mutual friends have put together a gofundme to help the deceased's family with the fees that go with a funeral. If you have the...
  3. dulak

Kronos Krono's

PM sent
  4. dulak

server transfer

Really easy way to get him to 20? Well, if he's not an evil race, get 2 of those 32 slot TS bags, fill them with bone chips, take him to kaladim and turn them in to Gunlok Jure.
  5. dulak

Private torrent invite.

PM me your email address and I'll invite ye
  6. dulak

P99 Update

It has. But they do have a Velious server up for beta testing purposes.
  7. dulak

P99 Update

Velious is in beta atm though.
  8. dulak

Darkened Sea Expansion To Be Released October 28th, 2014.

It takes me a while to farm up 1m plat (current going price for Krono). Due to that, I'm only able to keep one account gold. My camp isn't the best in the world, but it's safe and reliable. Don't have to worry about the mobs killing me.
  9. dulak

Launchpad?

Eh, he'll be back soon. We chat from time to time. I think it'll be next month when he gets back. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  10. dulak

EQ Titanium

I still have iso files of Titanium and SoF available if anyone needs. Just PM me here and I'll send the link to you.
  11. dulak

Launchpad?

Not talking about your EQLaunch HTW. This was a project he done that's different. I can't find the thread for it though. I'm thinking perhaps he took it down. Ah well.
  12. dulak

Launchpad?

Xeniaz has a custom launcher that he made and posted here on the forums. I've been using it for a while now and it works great. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  13. dulak

Rk. II spell unlock

Yes. The unlock is character specific. It doesn't unlock it for the account.
  14. dulak

Good Bot Locations

I stopped afking in grounds. Got trained too many times.
  15. dulak

TorrentDay invites.

Not sure how TD is with VPN. You'd have to make a post in the forums and ask. I know they encourage the use of SeedBoxes as well. I've got one I've been using for the last year. Runs me 15 bucks a month.
  16. dulak

TorrentDay invites.

We had a thread for this a while back. I've got invites to TD as well as IPT.
  17. dulak

Tradeskills macro help/question

Actually, you can setup advloot to do that. It's ini based so you can go into the ini file and have it keep or destroy whatever shows up on your cursor.
  18. dulak

Berserker Macro

It is included in the compile. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2