Search results

1. C

Bot Macro

Emu question Does your bot work on emu servers? I'm using UF client. I read some of the wiki and saw that mq2mmotlo is needed. The emu version is something similar but limited I am assuming,
  2. C

Bot macro - Customization

Question about emu servers
  3. C

mq2mybuttons

Did you ever get around to adding a 2nd bar to mybuttons? To clarify, I have the current 20 button bar that works fine. I'm asking if it is possible to write a XML that adds a 2nd 20 button bar- for 40 buttons.
  4. C

MQ2MyButtons Query

More bars Hey, did u ever get around to adding more button bars? Mines working well just want more!
  5. C

mq2mybuttons delimiter issue

hmm I rememberd some techie talk I read on this forum, a while ago about "designating variables"...sorta stuff- so I changed the delimiter from ";" to "-which got it to working again. thats the limit of what I'm capable of, something for the computer guys to look at in the future perhaps.
  6. C

mq2mybuttons delimiter issue

Im using mq2mybuttons MyButtonCommand_18=/multiline ; /bca //target MEEPINS ; /bca //stick 5 uw this is my command to stick to meepins and follow him, It worked perfectly till just yesterday. I now get an error that says... usage: /multiline <delimiter> <command>... i realize its telling...
  7. C

MQ2Melee Update Question

I'm replacing the mq2melee.dll with an older version.
  8. C

mq2event

Is there /slash command to turn off mq2EQvents. So far all i can do is make a macro to unload the plugin when I want to stop an event.
  9. C

MQ2Melee Update Question

Quick Question, When I start the launcher I can't update MQ2melee. What happens is that it does not read my Holy and Down shits. When In game, I do /melee. All my Melee presets work as prescribed, but the Holys and Downs are not there at all. So what i end up doing is updating, the program...
  10. C

simple target.id request

thanks guys very much.
  11. C

simple target.id request

I searched the forums and wikis for "assist commands" and "target.id" and didn't find exactly what I wanted. All I need is the target.id comamnd for my toons to asisst me. my macros have a lot of /target me /pause 2 /assist im trying to slimline ALL my macros to see if that helps with some...
  12. C

MQ2AdvLoot

I've been tooling around with this and pouring through for the forums for a while When I kill a batch of mobs, it will loot one, mayby two, then the plug will report, in the mqchat window, "the macro has finished looting" and stop. I have to run the plugin multiple times to loot all the mobs...
  13. C

MMOLoader autoclosing

weird weird bug, but that is the solution, thank you.
  14. C

Hunt Macro with waypoints

Pete's bot doesn't work with emu's right? I REALLY wanted to use but couldn't-assumed it was for use with more recent UI's(THF EmU uses Underfoot, Titanium clients).
  15. C

casttimer for underfoot emu

casttimer for underfoot emu compile crashes me to desktop. I have to go to the mq2 ii file and delete it to play again.
  16. C

view my healers cast bar.

ya, that thought did cross my mind. its more of a economic decision-how muchi want to spend.
  17. C

wow the UIhude and netstats works. MQ2 is very intimidating. its taking me a while to figure stuff out, reading forums, posting questions, learning code. But now thats its coming together its amazing. So much better than ISboxer. thanx for your help yet again.
  18. C

thankyou, very good information.
  19. C

is there a way to view my healers cast bar while on a different charcater?
  20. C

MQ2AdvPath question

thanks! Ill give those a try.