Search results

1. F

Purchase Station Cash Cards Online

http://www.gametimezone.com/games/soe.php first time you have to give a contact phone , they call within 10min! then after that its just click and buy whenever, You buy 1500SC card and they email you the info, Just copy and paste the Code into your Everquest account under Enter Activation...
  2. F

cant zone into blightfire moors

cant zone into blightfire moors tells me im not high enough lvl to enter a planar zone.... EDIT: ok VI told me there is a pok book in crescent reach.... so problem solved but why is there no blightfire moors?
  3. F

Base inventory slots have been changed

House of Thule Update Notes - October 12, 2010 *** UI *** Base inventory slots have been changed to now run left-to-right then top-to-bottom. (Previously it was top-to-bottom then left-to-right.) Somewhere I read about a way to keep the old system of top to bottom then left to right and made...
  4. F

drunk mac got broke with this new push

before todays push my drunk mac was working fine, now it wont open packs and grab the drink to put in inventory slot
  5. F

CTD using /gate after advloot plugin

im using a custom mac and it uses the /advloot if i use the /gate command after using the advloot plugin i CTD everytime. ive tested the /gate command when reloaded works fine, if i then use /advloot then type /gate i crash so its exact same everytime
  6. F

MQ2AutoAcceptTrades not working

the plugin is loaded, when i type /autotrade to check status per the wiki, it says "not a valid command" and when i try trading with my other toons, nothing happens.
  7. F

/aaspend brute crashing to server select

i am nearly max aa i only have a few underfoot aa to buy but when i use /aaspend brute once it spends the aa it crashes to server select.
  8. F

Need help changing language in macro

i am fully aware of /lang 2 and /language 2 and while it lOOKS like it works it dont. What i need is to be able to right click the main chat window scroll down to the language select and then choose a language. I want to be able to make it scroll thru the language and step its way from lang 2...
  9. F

/target npc getting untargetable mobs

in my macro i have /target npc and sometimes it targets those un target able mobs then does so over and over, i think i read somewhere that sony can now detect when you target something thats suppose to be un target able so any help on how to target JUST npc's or to ignore un target able things...
  10. F

event "assist me" not working

I have been using a macro for a long time, no changes made to it but now when i call assist me nothing happens #event "#*#assist me#*#" since new patch it wont work, anyone know why my events are no longer working? is there some plugin i need loaded i dont have loaded?
  11. F

mq2autoaccepttrades having issues

when i do a /autotade *toon name* it adds the name to the ini but then i cant actually autotrade with em. do i need to zone after adding someone or what ? i have been useing it and it works with the toons in the ini just having issues when adding new ones
  12. F

mq window and mq2docrack window never set

Hello not sure where to post this question so am doing it here. The mq window and the mq2docrack window every time i do a fresh install I have to reposition them. also the mq2docrack window every time i Load up an account i have to reposition it out of the way and it never remembers the spot i...