Search results

1. F

Boxxing team. 3 vs The world!

3 Mages 1 enc Best box combo With 3 air pets + enc for CC/ haste /crack guy I know did all of House of Thule progression by boxing. I use same setup sometimes and its because with 3 air pets stunning the mob its just sick. For example Queen Klaknak in Al'Kabor's Nightmare. I know of a lot of...
  2. F

Purchase Station Cash Cards Online

http://www.gametimezone.com/games/soe.php first time you have to give a contact phone , they call within 10min! then after that its just click and buy whenever, You buy 1500SC card and they email you the info, Just copy and paste the Code into your Everquest account under Enter Activation...
  3. F

All EverQuest Servers Down

I disagree I ghostkill/nodelay on live and never get bored nor have I quit eq. In fact I find doing things like Old quests fun, helping friends out who cant do raids themselves fun as well. I just never get bored being a god in eq ;p On that same way of thinking the emu sucks because starting...
  4. F

cant zone into blightfire moors

cant zone into blightfire moors tells me im not high enough lvl to enter a planar zone.... EDIT: ok VI told me there is a pok book in crescent reach.... so problem solved but why is there no blightfire moors?
  5. F

Facebook page

sony KNEW about the security flaws JJ I would say bitching and going off on Sony when they KNEW for months about the problem, and admit it See 3rd link, is well deserved. But they also didn't even take basic security steps. This is not the early 90s where security and the net are a joke...
  6. F

All EverQuest Servers Down

"The company's PlayStation Network and Online Entertainment service have been suspended until security around users' information is improved, which Sony hopes will be by the end of May." Yea the end of may is bs.
  7. F

Base inventory slots have been changed

House of Thule Update Notes - October 12, 2010 *** UI *** Base inventory slots have been changed to now run left-to-right then top-to-bottom. (Previously it was top-to-bottom then left-to-right.) Somewhere I read about a way to keep the old system of top to bottom then left to right and made...
  8. F

Dragon, Dragon, Dragon

/tar kessadona100 will work to target the correct protector and no need for tracker then
  9. F

Kessdona the Enlightened D3 group

/use the /tar function and no tracker needed /tar kessadona100 this targets the correct protector every time
  10. F

Need help with macros.

Some suggestions for you
  11. F

Cleric or enchanter - opinions pls

yea being new can suck im too tired tonight but ill pm you some easy macros that wont require setting up ini or anything. the monk macro for example would be monk.mac in your macros folder then you just type /macro monk to start the macro and your monk will assist and melee mobs etc and to end...
  12. F

Cleric or enchanter - opinions pls

I say go Bard I have 6 boxed for over 6years now. Usually I fire up 5 accounts and use a cleric merc. But on raid events where you cant use them I use cleric and shmy for heals. Shaman and monk are awesome combo but I think you are forgetting that you can easily add a merc cleric and you dont...
  13. F

Lasik...

My lasik horror story I had 20/600 in left eye and 20/700 in right before surgery Left eye 20/25 now and crisp sharp perfect.... Right eye whole different story. its like looking through one of those clear shower curtains and I had double vision. Now this is normal after lazik but its...
  14. F

drunk mac got broke with this new push

before todays push my drunk mac was working fine, now it wont open packs and grab the drink to put in inventory slot
  15. F

Charm of Lore Macro

Updated Charmoflore not mine just fixed it to work |Here's a slightly modified version that will only go for parts not already in your inventory. | Will only zone where you need to go. | gathers 18 items | NOTE: have never taken dmg from mobs while doing using this macro | also you can start...
  16. F

Map window and Corrupted maps

I used to have the same problem when boxing, what caused it was having mapfilter show npc on then clicking on a npc or pc and it draws a line to that npc. then turning /mapfilter shownpc off and on while in same zone. those lines then got added to my maps. how i fixed it was instead of using...
  17. F

CTD using /gate after advloot plugin

the macro targets each corpse walks over then when in range the command /advloot then it moves on to next corpse, when finished with macro if i type /gate I CTD. I usually have been done several minutes before /gate is used and I never tried to /gate while macro was running. I have also just...
  18. F

CTD using /gate after advloot plugin

im using a custom mac and it uses the /advloot if i use the /gate command after using the advloot plugin i CTD everytime. ive tested the /gate command when reloaded works fine, if i then use /advloot then type /gate i crash so its exact same everytime
  19. F

MQ2AutoAcceptTrades not working

I went to the top of the page and used the search function and used "MQ2AutoAcceptTrades" before posting and the last post that showed up was april 27 2010. So yes i did try searching before posting and yes I looked through the bug threads after the search but must have missed that part which...
  20. F

MQ2AutoAcceptTrades not working

the plugin is loaded, when i type /autotrade to check status per the wiki, it says "not a valid command" and when i try trading with my other toons, nothing happens.