Search results

1. S

bazaar.mac

Thank you for fast reply. Sorry to say that it's a no go for me. I've downloaded the file from your last post "MQ2Bzsrch.dll" and overwritten the existing one, both files seems the same size and did not overwrite with MMO Patcher and told it to let be for now. Anyways using your bazaar.mac and...
  2. S

bazaar.mac

Ok Bazaar search on the frits again. Burdsjm you have an updated one that we can use, swapping your MQ2Bzsrch.dll with the updated one work just fine until last week. Anyone got the bazaar.mac to work again. Thank You
  3. S

bazaar.mac

I've tried what Burdsjm posted using those files and dropping them where he says to, it's flawless and fast. Been waiting for this since November to have it working every time when activated. Thank you Burdsjm. Let us know when this compile is able to run this bazaar.mac correctly so we can let...
  4. S

bazaar.mac

I've read on it, but that bazaar.mac they have over there doesn't work with the MMO compile we have here. It's different and until they wack at it here about the MQ2Bzsrch we just can't get the Bazaar trader updating correctly. Hope thy get to it soon with all the tradeskilling going on in EQ...
  5. S

bazaar.mac

Any update on this so far? Is the bazaar search fix still in the works?
  6. S

problem

Same for me too
  7. S

bazaar.mac

Thank you for the reply. I've tried it again last night to see if it was the bazzar.mac problem or the MQ2Bzsrch function. Without activating the bazzar.mac and just using the MQ2Bzsrch and asking it to search for an item like in the exemple off the website of that function, I would get the...
  8. S

bazaar.mac

Since new compile of Nov 11 / 12, bazzar.mac gets a crash message. You activate the /mac bazzar trader the 2 boxes open, the trader of items and the bazzar search and then when it get to the 1st item to check price I get the MMO crash. Anything you need from me so someone can look at it what is...