Search results

1. C

Cost of Living Thread because SCIENCE!

i said you would never have to work either living off those numbers above and I just said its far from living like a bum. so how am I wrong I have showed you numbers that provide more than adequate living conditions no where bum level.no street sleeping no begging for money at...
  2. C

macro for pressing keyboard?

im playing a browser game and get tired of pressing buttons so fast...is there a macro program thing that will allow me to use the mouse to move around while turn on or off the macro to push 2 keys every 1 sec and 2 keys every 6 sec?
  3. C

all digital now

So cable went all digital last night for my area even basic channels I cannot get any more through the cable line.They say the fcc gave them permission now to go all digital and fck me in the face monthly. I do not want there box they rent me or an extra remote.Thats why I went with cable and...
  4. C

Looking for a program

Looking for a program of some sort that will go through numbers 0000-9999 in a box on a website to input a password. I was supposed to have received via text message. Apparently since i used a ipad to sign up before it never got texted to me and now i cant get the password without knowing the...
  5. C

app for a pc?

Is there a way to use a phone app on a pc? example im trying to load digisocial to my pc so i can access the site and use a feature.It worked for about 3 weeks but now when i try to load into it the screen on the pc is blank and just has a picture of a phone and go download the app box. Others...