Search results

1. C

Cost of Living Thread because SCIENCE!

i said you would never have to work either living off those numbers above and I just said its far from living like a bum. so how am I wrong I have showed you numbers that provide more than adequate living conditions no where bum level.no street sleeping no begging for money at...
  2. C

macro for pressing keyboard?

im playing a browser game and get tired of pressing buttons so fast...is there a macro program thing that will allow me to use the mouse to move around while turn on or off the macro to push 2 keys every 1 sec and 2 keys every 6 sec?
  3. C

all digital now

So cable went all digital last night for my area even basic channels I cannot get any more through the cable line.They say the fcc gave them permission now to go all digital and fck me in the face monthly. I do not want there box they rent me or an extra remote.Thats why I went with cable and...
  4. C

The idiots at Lowes

lowes has gone all out on trying to be the first home improvement comp to go online for the customers.... they have only 1 year invested in it so far and it is nice but still a long way to go.There arwe times people come in and show me the iten they want to buy from online saying we have 10 of...
  5. C

EQ Landmark Alpha starts tonight

anyone have an idea what this is and how to fix it i sent in petition but they said they were behind by alot so no telling when they will get back to me....i have never ran into this before on any game. Unable to launch D:/Program Files/Sony Online Entertainment/Installed Games/EverQuest Next...
  6. C

EQ Landmark

yah if i can save money later on by spending some now to make a diff i can see why not. i got the trailblazer pack think comes with keys to let people in beta who might not have signed up prior
  7. C

Looking for a program

Dulak-- i wasnt looking for a hack tool but more of a number generator program that will keep me from having to manually type in 100000 numbers to get my correct code.I highly doubt what im using this for would be classified as illegal.But i guess if i got a tool that was designed to hack into...
  8. C

Looking for a program

Looking for a program of some sort that will go through numbers 0000-9999 in a box on a website to input a password. I was supposed to have received via text message. Apparently since i used a ipad to sign up before it never got texted to me and now i cant get the password without knowing the...
  9. C

Falcons Vs 49'ers

we barly won over seattle think it will come down to luck on time for us again
  10. C

app for a pc?

Is there a way to use a phone app on a pc? example im trying to load digisocial to my pc so i can access the site and use a feature.It worked for about 3 weeks but now when i try to load into it the screen on the pc is blank and just has a picture of a phone and go download the app box. Others...
  11. C

My new motorcycle

nice bike man! hope you enjoy it more the weight will get used to quickly i see em all over this year makes me miss all mine:( but i got ran over to many times so me+bike+other people on the road just dont mix
  12. C

This HAS to be a joke...

there have been several post that didnt attack bluecockholezard but you have yet to see him reply to anything worth while. good riddance maybe he can go join chodecompiler and fight those big battles
  13. C

This HAS to be a joke...

So far there have been 2 very nice post debating blue wizard and all hesheit can come back with is 1 to 3 line repeating comments. show us your superior intellect that you infer you have and answer the other post. but i think dev is right and this is one of those types he explains at the end...
  14. C

Chuck Norris

this goes along with yours lol They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody then this is just a good one i like Chuck Norris is the only man who can put M&M's in alphabetical order
  15. C

Ideas For Improving MMOBugs - Customer Feedback

i wouldnt focus on lifetime either main focus should be resubs and new buisness. one guy said you could idea advertise the marketplace and when people come to use it they will see the other things/cheats we do offer here.Then its not so much advertising the hack/cheating part of eq and maybe...
  16. C

Just for Fun

well so whats the prize for correct times
  17. C

MMOBugs Emu Server Suggestion Thread

i know the zone # makes it to where you warp to a zone with no chaining right? but how do you implement the command i never see # attached to zone names
  18. C

Fantasy books

dragonlance series was my favorite i still read it to this day favorite of all of them was the legend of huma also the deathgate cycle was good to
  19. C

The official League of Legends thread

pretty cool game i hate that you cant choose same champions if someone else grabs it first but it does allow you to get used to other types
  20. C

MMOBugs - MacroQuest2 Emulator Server Current Status: UP

yea i have the same problem with /zone you have to run out of certain zones in order to start a chain zone going other wise it just sends you to the next zone and you reappear in the same spot you started. i wasnt aware of the instant zone /#zone to anywhere and if i could get the chain zone...