Search results

1. B

How to keep Bot from changing spell numbers for If

Ok every time I start up it reassigns all the spell numbers. A sudo example of: Debuff1=Malo Debuff2=Slow The next time I start up Debuff1=Slow Debuff2=Malo This is murder on if checks DebuffIf1= is now not valid for its last use Having to renumber the if checks constantly is a huge pain...
  2. B

MQ2Targets questions

Ok from searching: [The Guild Lobby] spawn0=guild|notify|sound|4|priority|2 spawn1=corpse|notify|priority|3 spawn2=Magus Alaria|notify|priority|1 I am trying to check for guild in [all] spawn0 with guild it reports npcs which is not desireable spawn0=guild|pc|notify|sound|4|priority|2 That...
  3. B

MQ2Events and bc window

Ok I can't figure out wtf happened. I Used to have it working where a bct would /beep with events. Also had a say relay working with a random delay to enter instances etc. That all stopped working a few months ago and nothing I try seems to work. I just simply cannot get events to read the bc...
  4. B

Group.MinHP Crashes

${Group.MinHP.PctHPs} With a group member not in the zone, zoning, camping etc crashes you. I cant confirm but it might have happened with hover too.
  5. B

Math in a chat box

It seems I cant do a Math.Calc from a chatbox command line. It works if I parse it through echo or bc but not from the chat box. This also seems to effect events. /timed ${Math.Calc[3+${Math.Rand[30]}].Int}s /say leave From events or in a chatbox wont work. /bct ${Me.Name} //timed...
  6. B

Navigation meshes for CotF?

Anybody have nav meshes for CotF done that they would share? I am terrible at making my own. Not to mention it doesn't look like Zones.ini was updated for CotF.