Search results

1. S

Wtb 5 krono for $60

Looking to buy 5 krono. I'll meet you on any server.
  2. S

Account 50 mage on agnarr

This is for the sale of an account: 50 magician high elf Gear Apothic robe/head Comes with normal int gear, 194 int All focus item quests completed. Dark elf mask Account Original Owner Secret question not set Account paid till Sept 8th Price $100
  3. S

Kronos Kronos for sale, any server

Krono's Server: Any Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: KRONO Amount: 0. Sold out Payment Methods Available: Paypal Verified only! (as instant payment "Gift", No Echecks, Echecks will be cancelled) Price Looking For Or Offers: $10.00 each Instant Messenger ID's: PM me for contact information
  4. S

Hunter mac broken..

Hi, I'm trying to use the hunter mac on beta server and it doesn't seem to recognize any zone from my ini file. I know how the macro works and have used it for many years. Each zone name seems to be different from what it sees {Zone.Name} any ideas?
  5. S

simple code problem

I'm writing my first macro and I'm having a little issue with spawncount command /if (${SpawnCount [NPC radius 300 zradius 100]}>0) /call GetTarget The if statement is giving me could not find command. Thanks
  6. S

donwflag buff check for a pet of a group member

i box two casters and a shaman. I currently use macro builder, shaman and wizard version, while the mage just uses holyflags. Is there a way the shaman could buff the mage pet with puma? Downflags or the shaman mac would be the best. Thanks
  7. S

MQ2AdvPath question

I recorded a path, I played it, paused it, ran it in reverse. That all works great. But is there a command to reverse it mid path? I've noticed it wont reverse if your not near the end.