Search results

1. C

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

Why would they ban you for using a virtual machine? It's nothing but an emulated computer.
  2. C

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

Don't think that is what they do since I tried 2 other computers and it was the same for the accounts. The heroic upgrade stayed 0 no matter which computer or what IP I use. Only thing I have not tried is a VM, I have a few Xp, 7 and 8 VMs already setup, might try them see if any work.
  3. C

One of 3 accounts I made the same day had heroic upgrade while the other 2 don't show it, even switching IP address (tethering to my cell and forcing new IP on modem) won't make it show up on those 2 accounts. Wondering how to get around this whole 1 per household since I think these 3 were made...
  4. C

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

holyshit6=/if (${Cast.Ready[Baelfire Gem]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /casting "Baelfire Gem" Clickies work the same down or holy they just trigger at different times, this works if it is a melee you are playing though, if you happen to be a caster it would be a bit different. downshit6=/if...
  5. C

Wait, !${Melee.DiscID} works?
  6. C

Not sure if you still need this info or not but I looked around and while I can't find a way to check directly if an item is a shield (would love to know if it is possible though) ${Me.Inventory[offhand]}==Shield Name or ${Me.Inventory[offhand].ID}==Shield ID Number that used in a HS should...
  7. C

whats causing my bags to do this?

If this is the same issue I was having (and it seems like it) it has to do with MQ2BagWindow and using a EQUI_BigBankWnd.xml that shows all bags open by default. From what I can see the number of bags in the xml is what limits the number of bag spaces you see in inventory. If you have a...
  8. C

Pet buff downshit

downshit3=/if (${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Cast.Ready[Focus of Primal Elements]} && ${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.PetBuff[Primal Fusion].ID}) /casting 19839 |item You had a period in between Pet and Buff, it is supposed to be one word PetBuff.
  9. C

Eggs

Another one of these? You would think they would have learned from the poison clicky to make items pop up at end of timer not when clicked.
  10. C

Where to PL at????

They made all of PoP 85%able few years ago, you can get into PoTranq at any level if you have 5 who are over 46 in group already.
  11. C

Where to PL at????

Old Planes no, PoP planes yes, I got a level 1 warrior with fabled pet weapon that got it without any hacks. As long as you have 5 who can enter the zone normally (level 60 for EPs now) the 6th can get in at any level.
  12. C

500k hp character?

both of those numbers are from the buffed hp side, maybe setspell? or eqplayers showing wrong data (as it usually does).
  13. C

Familiar Quests

The buffs stack but you won't see 2 pets.If you have a pet out already it will say you can't have 2 pets out at same time, but you will get the buff and it will work, only thing is if you click it off pet dies or if it wears off pet dies, pet dies buff poofs, but it is usable by all classes.
  14. C

Familiar Quests

/saytarget won't work for getting some of the tasks since a box pops up to pick mission, and for the meat turn in, the cages have to be gone or you can't turn in meats at all. I believe the caster one from Malgen does not pop up a box, so should work, but with the new faction being needed and...
  15. C

orb of duskmold all/all clicky symbol

Are you using cutom UI or default? If custom it might not have the reward window. To see reward window goto default UI then click on EQ button, goto Quests and click on rewards window should pop up letting you choose reward.
  16. C

orb of duskmold all/all clicky symbol

Don't ned to be invised as a pet class, nothing will assist the shrooms so stay out of aggro range (small aggro range on mobs) and u can dot, nuke, send pet, etc.. with no problems at all, just looting some can be a problem, since shrooms can move aorund by themsleves if they get pushed too far...
  17. C

Familiar Quests

6% double attack for melee one, also none of the mobs needed to complete the quests summon easy to kite them all, did both many times on my 65 necro with no real resist problems. All dots landed well, got maybe 1 resisit ever 15 or so casts of snare (embracing darkness) most tend to die within...
  18. C

Aura clicks quest

Rangers, rogues, shaman, shadowknight, necros and beastlords =) none have auras. No real info just adding that in. =)
  19. C

anyone got new spells

Giantslayer's Volley and the other giant banes i don't think are vendor bought, might be dropped only or maybe quested.
  20. C

Horse mana regen with out the illusion

count ur regen just standing no horse, then count it after u kill horse, should see 20 or so more regen in mana if it works.