Search results

1. F

Valik the cruel

Just evac your group of dps every 5-10 minutes, you'll need to leave something like 1 monk to counter regen.
  2. F

mq2dps myth or does it work?

For paladins, yalp has been double counting slay undeads for years, besides that it works well.
  3. F

Farming DoDH Zahn: Deserting the Ranks

The way we do it is train all mobs away from chest in DA, have someone go and loot key. Zoneout to clear agro. IVU to the gargoyle and kill it, pass door. Everybody camps besides the FD person (actually we keep a kiter online but it seems it isnt required). Kiter runs around while the fder just...
  4. F

Best Euro Guilds?

The Rathe: Elysee (DP/DK) Drachenreiter (Anguish)
  5. F

Sullon Zek, Mistress of Rage - Deathknell Access

We actually do kind of the opposite. We tank Sullon in the smallest room we can find on the path down, to make sure everyone gets the viral AE. And have add groups intercept and kill near their pop spot. The bad thing about the viral AE is either you want to be super reactive to have only 4...
  6. F

any macro for Adding Damage or DPS?

there is a plugin called mq2dps, but honestly I have never managed to have it work right (it is always reporting completely wrong stuff). Does anyone have a mq2dps with a right configuration (that doesn t randomly reset during fight, report other people damage even if all the damage message are...
  7. F

Roley DeFarge - Demiplane of Blood

We just send a sk to pull the 4 mobs that poped and 2 paladins 10sec after, they can open chests and self cure easily. The only thing is to have a tracker check if it is in the laboratory so the puller goes in with harmshield on. Once the stakes are found we send someone to loot it (fders first...
  8. F

Ping plugin ?

For one second I had hopes thinking there could be something to improve my standard 400ms ping and 4:30 (on a very high end pc) zone times :).
  9. F

Snowtail, Guardian of Razorthorn - Deathknell Access

They fixed the mez-charmed people bug. Snowtail became really easy compared to ghost.
  10. F

Need simple loot macro

What happens with this macro if you get denied the loot (because you weren't in the group that got the kill). I assume you can't ninja loot with that unless people leave the corpse open without looting for the standard 2 min.
  11. F

argil oppressor

PH is the statue that is laying on the ground.
  12. F

DO's and DONT's ?

The only steps my zerker account has ever made are the one mq2melee told him to take :). It's still alive and frenzing.
  13. F

DO's and DONT's ?

I know when my guildies or friends are /zoning, that's when they are anon :). Don't /summoncorpse in the middle of your group, don't really use nokos when you are at another place than a zonein/tp/succor point (that's the place where people usually stand AFK for long periods) and turn /afk on...
  14. F

Valik the Cruel

He still doesn't summon people underwater at more than 200 range from him. We just have 2 tank generate as much agro as they can at the beginning of the fight, when the MT starts to get big hits the other one just moves underwater. You can be very low dps the only important thing is to clear...
  15. F

Demiplane Access Quest(s)

Monocle lets you enter the zone (you can get willed in if you have monocle), 5 AA raids let you loot in the zone (tier 2 DP mobs drop an equivalent to it like anguish named drop seals). Guilds that are in tier 2 DP do not kill 5 AA raids anymore for backflag but still need to kill vule once in...
  16. F

Crypt reapers

it s way faster to kill the gnomes at the camp to get AAAA parts. However you're ruining your faction so you better be already flagged for DP. (1 AAAA ~ 2 hours of farm in gnome camp)
  17. F

NoKos question

For that they would need to collect informations on your PC, what processes are running etc. As they are not asking your autorisation to do so, it would be illegal, so if they do it and take any action based on those informations you could sue them for much more than they probably loose because...
  18. F

NoKos question

If it keeps sending correct packets at your current location, as long as you don't turn nokos off before returning to your original position, there is no way anyone can detect it right ?
  19. F

halloween quest

2nd floor in crescent works