Search results

1. L

Berzerker Button Smash Delay (Help Please)

Thanks Quatarian. I will certainly check that out. My bers is fully raid geared, with about half diamondized (including weapon, BP, and arms), all AAs, and is only doing 800K dps on a burn. I pulled data to do a side by side with a bers doing 1.5M dps and idendtified that all are activating...
  2. L

Berzerker Button Smash Delay (Help Please)

I run melee, MQ2Bot, and I use holyshits to smash all my spammable buttons (Frenzy, Vindicating Frency, Vindicating Axe Throw... etc...). I am counting, across the board, up to a seven second delay between the end of the cooldown and the button being fired. For example, Vindication Volley is...
  3. L

DoPulls Question

I updated and PrePullIf seems to be working like a charm. Few quick tests that I did: - didn't heal merc and let it die and the bard stood there and waited once the mob was dead. - I "revived" the merc and the bard immediately pulled something. - I suspended the merc and the bard stood...
  4. L

DoPulls Question

Perfect! I didn't have a PullIf to start with, which is what was causing me the confusion, so I added it but left it blank for now. I added PrePullIf with my merc condition, and will share if I have any issues. Thank you so much!
  5. L

DoPulls Question

On the write up it states that "if" statements could be used for spells/AAs/items to cast. Does that mean that "if" statements are restricted to these? I run three accounts and three mercenaries. One of the mercs is a tank. My bard is the puller. Sometimes my merc tank dies and the bard...
  6. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Thank you so much!
  7. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Would anyone be willing to tell me what is wrong with the following statement? I want my shaman to cast group heal if anyone in group is below 40% health: holyshit0=/if (${Group.Member[1].PctHps}<40 || ${Group.Member[2].PctHps}<40 || ${Group.Member[3].PctHps}<40 || ${Group.Member[4].PctHps}<40...
  8. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Yes, something basic that would set the merc to passive if it left camp radius and then back to aggressive once it was back in. I just havn't seen many examples of merc holyshits, so wasn't sure how to structure it. I'll keep playing with things.
  9. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Can you control a merc with holyshits? Here's my scenario. I run MQ2Bot with three toons, and 3 mercenaries, one of which is a tank. Periodically, the merc tank will ignore "puller" and run out and engage a mob at its spawn location, which is out of range (I don't know why). If I am afk the...
  10. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

I think I got this resolved. I found the answer on another thread. I went to this link and downloaded: Download DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) from Official Microsoft Download Center This is a two step process. The installer download unpacks files to a location of your choice. You then...
  11. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Okay, when I type "attrib C:\Users\Public" in the command prompt it spits out the following: " SH C:\Users\Public". Also, regarding Mesh Generator, I was able to find the folder by searching for it in the search field even though the file is still not visible. I still don't know if...
  12. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Under Path: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Win dows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList there are four folders: S-1-5-18 S-1-5-19 S-1-5-20 S-1-5-21-(with a bunch of numbers) I don't see a reference to "public" in any of these folders. If you are referring to the "ProfileImagePath"...
  13. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

You're right! The file is in my MQ2 folder. So what does this mean? While dinking around and trying to figure this out, I did play around with Mash Generator and I'm unable to change the directory to my EQ folder. It is still the default "C:\Users\fry6748\Desktop". Browse works fine, and...
  14. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Sorry HTW, I didn't see your message before I posted that last message. I tried what you suggested and the MQ2 Window says, "Plugin 'mq2nav' could not be loaded". I also get a blurb that says d3dx9_35.dll is missing from my computer. I downloaded the latest version of DirectX 9 from...
  15. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Thank you, once again, for responding. I think I am getting somewhere, and on the right path. Okay, feeling a little frustrated, but I'm sure its simple. Prior to posting my last several posts I ensured that I DID download and place the meshes in the MQ2Nav folder for the last few...
  16. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Thank you Fry for taking the time to help. I am not sure why this won't work for me. It sounds simple enough, and it is probably something stupid that I am overlooking. I checked all of the .ini settings, and matched them to your example with the exception of pullskillname=Boastful Bellow...
  17. L

Plugin MQ2Bot

Would someone be willing to help me understand how to set up a puller using MQ2Bot? I keep reading, but not sure how to incorporate /findmob, or to even begin to set up a puller. My puller is going to be a bard. Is this an if/then statement that I have to write into my .ini, or is this a...
  18. L

MQ2 Bot Question

Thank you Dealings. That explanation is exactly what I was looking to learn. I appreciate the response.
  19. L

MQ2 Bot Question

Hello Everyone- I've recently returned to the game and I am trying to get acquainted with MQ2Bot (I used to use macbot). I am trying to build up my .ini for my Berzerker starting with the basics (from scratch so I can learn what is what), so I turned all of my /melee featurs off (like...